16 hours ago, Implicitlee said:

Any one know what command to write in the Game.ini to slow ageing down.

bUseStaticCharacterAge=false (this will disable dynamic aging)

I dont know if you can reduce aging but it can be unaffected by aging. The character will still age but it will not have the bad stats effects.

The defaults are what the official implementation is, so that means you need to change it to true.   The problem is that was bugged and I got a debuffed thousands year old.   So either it is bugged with negative number signed vs. unsigned datatypes or or was intended to be used with an undocumented variable to specify the age.     The good thing is when I removed the flag it forgot how old I was and I restarted at 20 no more debuff.

On 1/23/2019 at 3:14 AM, krazmuze said:

The defaults are what the official implementation is, so that means you need to change it to true.   The problem is that was bugged and I got a debuffed thousands year old.   So either it is bugged with negative number signed vs. unsigned datatypes or or was intended to be used with an undocumented variable to specify the age.     The good thing is when I removed the flag it forgot how old I was and I restarted at 20 no more debuff.

What do you mean with: ''When i removed the flag?'' and how did u restart at age 20?

bUseStaticCharacterAge=true

Adding this was supposed to freeze your current age but it made me crazy ancient, so I just deleted it and that broke the ancient by making me 20.    Nobody ever confirmed the attribute froze your age, still waiting for others to say it worked for them. 

Yes, once you enable the setting on your server, any existing characters will have whacked out ages. Mine went from 24 to 4000+. Once I died and respawned my age was set at 20 and never went any higher.

Any characters created AFTER the setting is implemented will be 20 forever, as far as I can tell.