use "cheat destroyall ClaimingFlag_C". But this will remove all Flag from the Server. I could not remove a single flag (e.g. destroymytarget or kill is not working). Any idea?

I'm to 99% sure only on the current server (not the whole cluster). I made a few days ago a DestroyStructures (to remove all strucures) and it only removed them from the current server. So I'm not aware of any cheat command where would impact all the servers in the cluster.

@djgreen It appears that is the only option we have right now.  Force join tribe and then remove it that way.

19 hours ago, DjGreen said:

anyone tested the forcejointribe to try and delete the flag from within the company?

The thing is that you can join the tribe by looking at an structure but not looking at the flag.. so if some jackass leaves 55 flags around the map you cant do anything if you dont know where his base is.

I was able to remove the flags, only through other buildings of the tribe. And even through the base of radish manager when removing a tribe, the flags remain standing.