Sign in to follow this  
Virkatjol

Wolves - MUCH BETTER!

Life in the Tundra has greatly improved. Thank you for lowering spawn rates on wolves! I had no idea our island had pigs at all! Let alone a decent supply of sheep and rabbits!

We can harvest resources without dying every 5 minutes. it's amazing how much of the beach i've been able to explore and not die! 

• Like 2

Agreed. I dont have to spend 30 minutes sniping packs of wolves just to farm res's.  However, on my island, it's as if they replaced wolf spawns with vulture spawns.  Heaven forbid you aggro one, you'll  now have 40 vultures descend on you. 

• Like 1

we must be lucky, i haven't seen the million vultures we used to have as well as wolves. We have crows and seagulls now though. But they aren't anything like vultures. Vultures are awful.

• Like 2

our tundra island is basically free farm now. wolves are weak and way less of them now. the lions can till a pain in the ass but they are rare. I don't aggro vultures as much now that im not trying to flail to kill wolves.

Its not free farm but I am so battle hardened now that a few wolves don't bother me at all.

• Like 1

"He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say "To-morrow is Saint Crispian."
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say "These wounds I had on Crispin's day."

My friends... we have survived our Crispin's day!

• Like 1

I think the range/agro changes were enough and the health/damage stats should have been left alone. Not only are wolves being demolished by the creatures they attack I saw one last night trying to kill a lvl 4 chicken and it was just pitiful. Chomp, Chomp, Chomp, Whine in the end I killed the chicken for the poor thing and the way it scarfed it down I think it was starving.