Sign in to follow this  
Torancete

Good job guys with fountain.

Well give it the benefit of the doubt, it was just released and not everyone is going to have to go to the same place at the same time like they are now.

2 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Well give it the benefit of the doubt, it was just released and not everyone is going to have to go to the same place at the same time like they are now.

And what logic have devs use new mechanics with servers broken?

• Like 1

Just now, JadedGamer said:

But we’re all going to turn 90 again close to the same time. 

Truth.

I have every intention of ignoring the debuff for a while, personally; let the crazy subside a little.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JadedGamer said:

But we’re all going to turn 90 again close to the same time. 

Not really, some will do it because they are in the area, I have not done it yet, some others will be a few days yet etc it will strech out just takes abit.

Yeah it's a shitshow from what I've heard.  I remade my character a couple weeks ago so I'm thinking I shouldn't have much competition when I turn 90.  It'll be nice, but I'll still be a bit behind on the permanent 10% buff.

Edited by Drahos
  • Like 1

Every one is trying to do it now because it’s easy mode. Right now you don’t have to PvE. You just have to Zerg past all the npc’s. If you wait until the Zerg is done then you will need to fight your way in with friends. That’s not a bad thing if you have claim mates willing to help.

4 minutes ago, JadedGamer said:

Every one is trying to do it now because it’s easy mode. Right now you don’t have to PvE. You just have to Zerg past all the npc’s. If you wait until the Zerg is done then you will need to fight your way in with friends. That’s not a bad thing if you have claim mates willing to help.

Super efective system u need lag for realice the mechanic, waw.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Then it will become impossible for solo players to do.

I personally give up. They should remove the fountain and the debuff (people who got the buff already can keep it, i imagine the outrage if it's removed after all the corpse runs) until we have that offspring mechanics. Even then the aging should be slowed down greatly. I don't really remember when my character was in her 30s.  Maybe i was offline. It's like i buy the game, log in and whoooh she's 97. None of my grandmas even lived to that age.

Edited by LaiTash
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JadedGamer said:

Even without the zerg you can still do it.... you run faster than all of the SoD, and the only thing you have to worry about is lions, wolves or tigers.   Most everything else you can out run. 

40 minutes ago, LaiTash said:

Then it will become impossible for solo players to do.

I personally give up. They should remove the fountain and the debuff (people who got the buff already can keep it, i imagine the outrage if it's removed after all the corpse runs) until we have that offspring mechanics. Even then the aging should be slowed down greatly. I don't really remember when my character was in her 30s.  Maybe i was offline. It's like i buy the game, log in and whoooh she's 97. None of my grandmas even lived to that age.

Never heard the game was for solo players.

4 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Do you guys really need to be elitist jerks each time someone mentions solo players?

And yes the devs actually said on livestream they want solo players in their game, so...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I tried to get to the fountain of youth at h6 yesterday. I lost connection due to 255 ping and the server had 150 players in it for  4 hours. I couldn’t even log into NAPVP because my character was still in the overpopulated h6 sector. So I could change my spawn region and I couldn’t resume playing because my character was in the AIDS LIMBO happening in H6 for 4 hours. That meant I couldn’t play the damn game AT . ALL. 

To the devs, 

please consider the fact that you have 1000s of players on your game all trying to enter a 150 player sector at the same time. Maybe it would would have better to activate all the fountains at the same time for even just one day so that the vast majority of players with characters over 90 years old (a lot of your player base atm) have the chance of attaining the damned well thing so they can carry on with their lives. 

You are doing a great job with this game, Ive enjoyed my 350 + hours playing it despite some of the issues, additionally I accept this is early access and will have some growing pains. 

Keep up the great work.

Well said my dude. I agree.

1 hour ago, LaiTash said:

Do you guys really need to be elitist jerks each time someone mentions solo players?

And yes the devs actually said on livestream they want solo players in their game, so...

13 hours ago, LaiTash said:

As far as I can remember they said MMO how many times as opposed to Massively singleplayer online.  Gets a little old listening to you and your twelve buddies who arent buddies because you all want to play as an introvert.

Funny how everything has to be made simple and tailored down to zero skills as a singleplayer, because none of you can simply figure out that you have to work harder on your own not change the game based on you.

1 hour ago, LaiTash said:

So what are my options if i'm planning for a multi-day trip somewhere, or am i not allowed to do such trips?

Let's see. Park at freeport for a night? No.

Park at lawless? No.

Park near some random island full of people i don't know and can't really trust even if the say i can? No.

So...

Perfect example...

54 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

As far as I can remember they said MMO how many times as opposed to Massively singleplayer online.  Gets a little old listening to you and your twelve buddies who arent buddies because you all want to play as an introvert.

As far as i can remember MMO stands for massively multiplayer online, not massively grouping online. Yeah i want to play as an introvert because i'm a bloody introvert just like like the other 3.75 billions people living on Earth.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Never heard that it required a ZERG either...   think you can come up with an actual retort that doesn't come from your ass?