Sign in to follow this  
Notorious

Fountain of youth idea's

Well.....I'm sure this is not working as intended.  I personally love the age system and look forward to changes but that said right now it's not working at all. These places are loaded with sloops just left to be sunk.

Just an idea I had and I'm sure I'll get destroyed over this because this is the way it was intended lol. So why not have the fountain of youth at every freeport and also have random spawns.... this is why...

Let's face it not all want to get a sloop and run naked thru a cave.  Why not take a trip to freeport jump in fountain and do some shopping at the new shops coming. Say hello to some shop owners and buy some cosmetics. Make a few trades then head back out to sea. Now by doing it this way you will go to age 20 but you will not get a bonus.

Now have the other 2 random spawn like you have now. Travel to the island fight your way in, dip in the water and get your bonus for taking the harder route plus your now age 20 again. More risk more reward. 

Would lower the count of players in a single server and leaves gameplay for players that don't want to fight and leaves the cave open for players that do.

Like I said just an idea....Know need to harp all over it but opinions are welcome as that's why we are all here.

• Like 2

They should build one on every freeport. It is useless howmuch ships are on the island with the fountains at the moment. I dont find one ant still waiting that my char dies. This LAG party in the caves is a joke. Let them run normal on a freeport to it and go on. 

Dev doesn’t care about lags or crowded servers. They only spamming ideas about performance improvement. 

If where is an issue with server lag  or player limit in the server so in first place you don’t add this feature.

I just don’t understand why they still doing this?