Sign in to follow this  

I run a 4x4 Grid on my own hardware, players used to be able to sail around the world so to speak, as an example they could go from a1 to d1 easily.

But now at the outer edges are red walls and I can't find any change that would of caused this.

anyone know what causes this?

9 minutes ago, Anorak said:

I run a 4x4 Grid on my own hardware, players used to be able to sail around the world so to speak, as an example they could go from a1 to d1 easily.

But now at the outer edges are red walls and I can't find any change that would of caused this.

anyone know what causes this?

Are all grid up and available for transfer? If all grids are up then it could be that the seamless port isnt set correctly or is being blocked. It could also be that maybe some setting in the json file now has an issue such as it thinking its a 5x5 now. Also make sure your servers are starting up with the correct world save.

I had originally set it up as a 5x5 but then shrunk it to 4x4, would it be something in the save? I made sure to fix the .json file

3 minutes ago, Anorak said:

I had originally set it up as a 5x5 but then shrunk it to 4x4, would it be something in the save? I made sure to fix the .json file

I would make sure no other server grid information is available serverx4 and servery4 info if you get what i mean. It can be that your 16 grids are trying to find the fifth grids in each column and row.

looks like it, my map is kinda odd too, looks like the islands from the extra grids got pushed into the smaller grid

I completely made a new map, wiped the server completely.

now the full 4x4 can be accesses but still no travel from say A1 to D1 the red wall is still around the map, effectively making it a "flat" world

I found my issue, the grid x and y were wrong in my batch files hehe

Edited by Anorak