Olthoi

Cant log in the server needs to be rolled back if claims are being contested and players are unable to log in. Verified multi times did the fix put in ticket.... PLEASE HELP

• Like 1

It most certainly is a wide-spread issue.  We tried on two different computers and had the same results.  We’ve tried every available work around and it keeps happening.   

I stuck with this game through the rocky launch and carved a place for me and my crew out of the lawless lands because there was no land to claim . I witnessed the scathing racial hate between players .  I kept going because the game still worked for me .   But this has rendered it nearly unplayable.   Do I beg the admin and devs to do something.  Please!

• Like 1

Same issue started for me today play 3 min and kicked because Battle Eye stopped responding but service is running at the time on the machine. Now no rejoin button either.

• Like 1

My request for technical support without an answer has been around for 24 hours. Developments on topics do not pay attention (What else can I do?

Me and my guildmate have this same issue.
If we somehow manage to get in, it won' t take long for Battle-eye to kick us out for "Client not responding".
Some of the quick fixes shown on the forums seem to work but are only temporary.  We play at Siren's Call L6.

In the discord on the news channel, they finally said that they were aware of the problem, they were studying it to prepare a patch.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Asc said:

In the discord on the news channel, they finally said that they were aware of the problem, they were studying it to prepare a patch.

Baby steps I guess.

• Like 1

Day 3 I will be pissed i have lost any thing, through degrading etc animals have starved etc... Just wanna play the bloody game.. 🙂

1 minute ago, Moleps said:

Day 3 I will be pissed i have lost any thing, through degrading etc animals have starved etc... Just wanna play the bloody game.. 🙂

I was lucky enough to get in the other night for a few minutes and I rushed to repair my boats just in case.

• Like 1

I havent even been able to get past the loading screen in 3 days.. getting beyond a joke now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Soma said:

Same problem in K13

Such a problem for many! Especially on the islands of power!

After the patch, the situation has not changed. All the same screen create a new character!