Olthoi

I already tried some tricks, this one too, but nothing works. As i see it's a server issue (Siren's Call L6) not a client one 😞

4 hours ago, Mduna said:

-  PC>Program Files>Steam>Steamapps>common>ATLAS>Shootergame>Saved

- Open LastServerConnectStringCache

- Copy number but not text. Should be something like 37.10.126.151:5759

- Open game properties for Atlas from Steam.

- Set Launch Options..

- Type "+connect" and then paste number from your saved location cache. Close window.

What should happen is you should boot up the game and it should prompt you to connect with your last saved location for your character. Hit yes, and it should begin to load you in where you were.

- Athena Braithwate, of the Banshee Crew

My hat is off to you. You may have just saved me days / weeks of waiting for a ticket reply and leaving in frustration. Thank you!

Yupp I am having the same issue, First logon tonight was fine, but then found i could not access anything, chat or open inventry etc.. 

Logged off and havent been able get back on again, Tried 4 times every time for around 20/25 minutes it has been stuck on the "Primalgamedata_BP" Screen.  Ended up tasking manangering the game.  I am the same as Jawn on Siren's Call L6.   The last try i loggon on reach gamedata_BP and went to the pub,  Got back just after and an hour and a half and it is still stuck in the same place.

Could do with the Server fix on this asap.. 

I was about to make a topic and collect all the threads of that issue,

from Steam aswell from here.

I gave up because there are just to many...

Can confirmed things are quite borked this evening (day)

Stuck in a loading loop trying to get to PvE.

primalGameData_BP Stuck.  Symptoms of getting in on the occasion that it does seems me unable to interact with objects such as doors.  Helpful 🙂

25 minutes ago, Moleps said:

Yupp I am having the same issue, First logon tonight was fine, but then found i could not access anything, chat or open inventry etc.. 

Logged off and havent been able get back on again, Tried 4 times every time for around 20/25 minutes it has been stuck on the "Primalgamedata_BP" Screen.  Ended up tasking manangering the game.  I am the same as Jawn on Siren's Call L6.   The last try i loggon on reach gamedata_BP and went to the pub,  Got back just after and an hour and a half and it is still stuck in the same place.

Could do with the Server fix on this asap.. 

There are some minute i was able to connect and respawn on a bed and then i was kicked a few moment later. As i see they are currently working on the issue 😉

Edited by Jawn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jawn said:

There are some minute i was able to connect and respawn on a bed and then i was kicked a few moment later. As i see they are currently working on the issue 😉

How do you know they work on that issue?

I still get kicked every few minutes for "Server not Responding" by  Battleeye and than can't "Rejoin".

I have played allmost 300 hours without any problems before.

No i do not have Insider Windows.

Kill yourself and spawn in a different zone (hit the air with your fist until stamina runs out then health). it work for me. You don't need the rejoin option. The server remembers you so just select join new. if the server says time out just wait and you get in anyway)

Edited by JC67

I know, but Battleeye will kick me after a few minutes for not responding client after i managed to get back on the server.

ok then go to steam and start game from there and you get the option to start without battle eye. then the game will tell you to install battle eye and do so. Then try again.

Edited by JC67
  • Like 1

You don't need to have the rejoin option. just hit join. If that don't help go to save game file and delete the text string in the save game text file.

The game remembers where you are.

Edited by JC67

It will help yes, but it's just temporar fix.

I get kicked again after  a few minutes of playing by battleeye for "Server not Responding".

Did you spawn in a different zone ? like on another bed outside the zone you cant play in ?

No i spawned at my house on my claim, where i logged off yesterday.

Today one of =BBUK= postet here on forum his Company has the same Problem.

=BBUK= is a Major company on B7 EU-PVE where i life.

I have seen a lot complains about B7 today.

So maybe it's a server problem.?

Can I take it 24 hours on and there is still no fix.  I am sat at the loading screen yet again..

• Like 1

has any one got back on?  if so how?   This start to really annoy me now, Why has it taking so long to fix.. 

I hope this gets fixed soon, the lawless server I'm on always has 50 plus players last night and this morning was 9.  I'd feel horrible if I had to delete their base and take all that booty.

They say that there is no response from technical support within a week.

2 minutes ago, somemay said:

i can't rejoin with my old character, but i can join with new character... 😕

I have the same problem!

But I am still the head of the clan and the head of the alliance!

Edited by Asc

19 hours ago, Najamal said:

No i spawned at my house on my claim, where i logged off yesterday.

Today one of =BBUK= postet here on forum his Company has the same Problem.

=BBUK= is a Major company on B7 EU-PVE where i life.

I have seen a lot complains about B7 today.

So maybe it's a server problem.?

I, too, with eu pve

On A5, 1 player out of 10 can play. The problem is the same for everyone - the screen for creating a new character after trying to respawn.

Edited by Asc

Well there is at least 3/4 i know have the issues with L6,  including my company.

Developers and moderators! I ask to take urgent measures! HELP US! BROKEN SERVER !!!

• Like 1