uaf

Chinese sinking our galleon right now

Some sh*t chinese players are sinking our galleon on EU PVE as we speak. There is nothing we can do about it..

They are grappling the galleon while overencumbered.. 

ONE FKING SIMPLE SOLUTION from devs to NOT be able to sink boats that are anchored would have gone a long way, but no.. more shit ideas that solve nothing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

Until the devs fix game mechanics, nothing will change.

Look at Ark, it got released with major bugs that never got fixed during EA.

WC/GS same main devs, just a fact. Ark/Atlas same spaghetti base code.

14 minutes ago, Case of the Scurvy said:

Did it sink?

yes 😞

Simple suggestion... Fight fire with fire. Grapple onto their ships over encumbered. Whining about it does nothing. If they fix it eventually then yay. But while waiting for it to be fixed.... Well Tit for Tat I say.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Stationmonkey said:

Simple suggestion... Fight fire with fire. Grapple onto their ships over encumbered. Whining about it does nothing. If they fix it eventually then yay. But while waiting for it to be fixed.... Well Tit for Tat I say.

lmfao that us such the wrong attitude, lowering yourself to their standards really?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Implicitlee said:

lmfao that us such the wrong attitude, lowering yourself to their standards really?

Of course we could always wait for the dev's to fix it... <-checks his watch

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Implicitlee said:

warum nicht? I mean if you want to be "haughty" by all means go ahead. But ya seriously why not?

1 minute ago, Stationmonkey said:

warum nicht? I mean if you want to be "haughty" by all means go ahead. But ya seriously why not?

Because then we'd all be hating on Germans and not the Chinese.

Just now, Stationmonkey said:

Really why not? So under your logic it would have been ok for the family members of those who lost their lives in the Twin Towers to hijack aeroplanes and fly them into Taliban buildings? Yes I know that is an extreme example but the principle and logic are still the same.

• Like 1

Just now, Jean Lafitte said:

Because then we'd all be hating on Germans and not the Chinese.

Technically I am an American who lives in Germany. (so you can hate me without fear. *everyone hates Americans*) No worries LOL

• Haha 1

Just now, Stationmonkey said:

Technically I am an American who lives in Germany. (so you can hate me without fear. *everyone hates Americans*) No worries LOL

Hey if it wasn't for the British the Americans would be speaking Apache.

• Haha 2

Just now, Implicitlee said:

Really why not? So under your logic it would have been ok for the family members of those who lost their lives in the Twin Towers to hijack aeroplanes and fly them into Taliban buildings? Yes I know that is an extreme example but the principle and logic are still the same.

HAHA Escalation much? I think fighting back in a game is vastly different than real life scenarios. But like I said if you prefer the "haughty" approach more power to you. 😃

Just now, Implicitlee said:

Hey if it wasn't for the British the Americans would be speaking Apache.

.... Well my grandmother was Iroquois so... I have that going for me! tehe

2 hours ago, uaf said:

Some sh*t chinese players are sinking our galleon on EU PVE as we speak. There is nothing we can do about it..

They are grappling the galleon while overencumbered.. 

ONE FKING SIMPLE SOLUTION from devs to NOT be able to sink boats that are anchored would have gone a long way, but no.. more shit ideas that solve nothing.

could have build a hangar around it to protect it? 

Can't build that big of a structure to protect it 😞 It would take alot more resources..

Yes, we took some screenshot that we plan on handing over to support once the website is functional.

We know they were chinese because they were also speaking via ingame voice to eachother. Their boats are all with [][][] names and some of them are named "Pathfinder [][]"

It's annoying that in PVE you have to deal with people killing your tames and sinking your ships (now they are trying to get an alpha to agro on our pen.. )

I saw some Russians talking the other day and some of their text wen to [] [] [] [] [], I assume that [] is default for WTF I don't have that text language installed. they could have been Japanese or, from Thailand or any number of Asian countries, you can't just go pointing the finger, Hell we have a company on EU PVE called "I am a friendly Chinese" well for a start they are not friendly so they might not actually be Chinese, Those Russians can be sneaky little b#'@*&S and trying to get the Chinese in trouble all I am saying is don't assume.

Edited by Implicitlee

Once I saw some people sinking ships in a lawless region, I made Videos of them and a lot of Screenshots, I made a ticket and reported them with all informations and proofs I had. Yesterday I was back on this Server and saw they are all still playing... so no reason to report griefers....seems like nothing happened to them. Sinking Ships in PVE with weight is not a bug its a feature. 

Edited by Anotep
  • Like 2

Just now, Anotep said:

Once I saw some people sinking ships in a lawless region, I made Videos of them and a lot of Screenshots, I made a ticket and reported them with all informations and proofs I had. Yesterday I was back on this Server and saw they are all still playing... so no reason to report griefers....seems like nothing happens to them. Sinking Ships in PVE with weight is not a bug its a feature. 

Has no one learned from Ark?

• Thanks 1

Im guessing a lot of the responses on here are from people who have not had tere ships sunk by the Chinese? And yes they are being named because there is a lot of evidence against them. I have lost 2 ships to them. On one single attack our island lost 12 ships between them companies - all by the same Chinese company and there was nothing we could do to stop them. what dot devs do - not a lot to be honest. Just make it so they stick to your deck but hey no one thought they would use ladders and grappling did they? This is a real big issue and needs to be taken more seriously.

7 minutes ago, AntonyVW said:

Im guessing a lot of the responses on here are from people who have not had tere ships sunk by the Chinese? And yes they are being named because there is a lot of evidence against them. I have lost 2 ships to them. On one single attack our island lost 12 ships between them companies - all by the same Chinese company and there was nothing we could do to stop them. what dot devs do - not a lot to be honest. Just make it so they stick to your deck but hey no one thought they would use ladders and grappling did they? This is a real big issue and needs to be taken more seriously.

I have NOT had a ship sunk "YET" and I am NOT doubting it is happening, I am just asking are we sure it is the Chinese, if we are then great we have a finger to point