Sign in to follow this  
Sullust

Ghostships...

Please reduce the number of spawning, instead increase the loot value so you actually have to make an effort getting this loot from em.
You cant leave the steering Wheel 2 minutes, going from A to B takes for ever duo all dodgeing for this ships… cant fight them all if u are out on an errand.

• Like 1

Yeah...SotDs have been a problem for awhile now....one island on my server has about 12 of them in a blockade on the northern island. Tried doing a quick treasure run and spent 2 hours trying to lose the Fleet of the Damned.

On 1/21/2019 at 7:24 PM, YoBerg said:

Yeah...SotDs have been a problem for awhile now....one island on my server has about 12 of them in a blockade on the northern island. Tried doing a quick treasure run and spent 2 hours trying to lose the Fleet of the Damned.

On a single lawless server while trying to deliver silver for a purchase I ran into fog followed by rain and then I got caged in by 5 SotD. Needless to say my Schooner (With only 2 chase cannons) didn't make it. Grinded out a Brig and when trying the same run just leaving my "home" lawless server I ran into +-29 SotD from Oxsend Island to the next sector in the North east corner. There really should be a limit to their spawn numbers and a cool down on their respawn. Also re-look the fact that they can for deadly armadas. I really don't want to lose a Brig (without cannons so I can transport large quantities of metal) to them, unless I'm actually hunting SotD.