Sign in to follow this  
BigDally

M6 Lawless Missing Discovery

Has anyone been able to find this missing discovery point in the Lawless M6 Grid?  I have looked everywhere for it!!!

image.thumb.png.a69a37fa4aa961a20ee9ab6fcce59e31.png

So according to the wiki this missing discovery point should be "MerMaid's Perch".  Has anyone found it?

There Someting Soutzh ot Skeery that doenst show up on map but you see it when u travel between skerry and haven

Did you find something in M6? i think what Jorm meant is just a pixel, that was left over from the official map. They used it as a blueprint for their interactive one. I went between skerry and haven and there is nothing. The Mermaids Perch would imply its something in the water. A small rock somewhere, where Mermaids lay around, trying to seduce sailors.

No I did not.  I checked all the outlying rocks around the islands and did not get the discovery.  Now granted I did not grapple onto the tops of the tall ones, just explored around the bases.

Edited by BigDally

Make sure you are using the spyglass, looking through it will display a blue dome that represents discovery zones

6 hours ago, CamsterAu said:

Make sure you are using the spyglass, looking through it will display a blue dome that represents discovery zones

Yeah I have been using that, but I'm starting to think not all discoveries in a grid have an "indicator" over them when the spyglass is used.

and some of them are bugged even when you find them. i can still get them though by grabing a friend, give them a blackjack and get knocked unconcious in the discovery area. it sounds strange but it works.

regarding the m6 discovery: its crazy. i found every discovery so far in every grid but m6...i dont know. first grid i ever visited and still the one discovery missing.