Sign in to follow this  
sand man

Single player, offline option

A chance for players to build bases and ships, explore the world with an NPC crew and fight AI without the worry of Griefers and offline raiding and all that bad stuff . This option would bring in new players to your game and allow all players to play when the Server is down. Please add this to the game....thankyou.

• Thanks 1

I can understand the desire for single player gameplay in a game as vast and beautiful as the world of Atlas, but with respect, i disagree. Grapeshot has an opportunity to create a really great sandbox MMO, but imo a single player option would detract from the overall player base. I know i know, thats a super conveluted statement. But if you look at other MMO’s they have plenty of single player content built into an MMO world. WoW, FF14, BDO, just to name a few that ive personally spent countless hours playing solo AND grouped. Splitting playerbase i think will deter player retention. 

Im not saying single player wouldnt work or that it would ruin Atlas. I do, however, think it would detract from what I hope is grapeshots overall goal to create a large single world.

Edited by Sighdawg
  • Like 1