Ms Cole

More Problems

-Armor doesn't seem to help when I'm in combat.

-Shields do not seem to work all the time.

-Dinos bugging off of ships disappearing\dying

-Adjustment needed for NPC's that get summoned when doing treasure - Most people take bear\ridable dinos - slaughter all really fast. Game Defeating.... Treasure NPC's should not be harmed by tames or something, or nerfed by 50%? There needs to be an actual challenge to treasure hunting! 🙂

-Some Areas SoD's are overwhelming... 5-8 in the same exact area is crazy, spread them out.

-SoD AI seem to adjust their direction to you even if they're not targetted on you yet. 

-More things for coins...

~COSMETICS for boats

~Pet Saddles

~Outfits

~Weapon Cosmetics

-Tier 3 sneaking doesn't seem to be any better than tier 1 sneaking... (maybe just me?)

-PvE seems to have a little too much nerf on wild dinos. (There still needs to be some risk)

-SoD are glitchy(movement crazy) when they spawn

-Add an option to rename boats

-Add option to name Preserving bags

-Spawning off boat when its moving

-Getting stuck in foundation

-Creature spawns on every wild dino seems to have been TOO nerfed.

-I feel that some FreePorts can be removed now(or make them into a main place to recieve quest in the future)

-My graphics bug out in different servers (water looks like land, but its actually just water...)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ms Cole said:

-Dinos bugging off of ships disappearing\dying

-Adjustment needed for NPC's that get summoned when doing treasure - Most people take bear\ridable dinos - slaughter all really fast. Game Defeating.... Treasure NPC's should not be harmed by tames or something, or nerfed by 50%? There needs to be an actual challenge to treasure hunting! 🙂

-Some Areas SoD's are overwhelming... 5-8 in the same exact area is crazy, spread them out.

-SoD AI seem to adjust their direction to you even if they're not targetted on you yet. 

I also have lost a few tames now after trying to get them on the boat only to see them sink out of sight and end up dead, needs fix. 

However, I have really liked using tames on the AoD and feel like what you propose would end up getting my team of two slaughtered, over and over like we used to. 

• Like 1

-PvE seems to have a little too much nerf on wild dinos. (There still needs to be some risk)

You  haven't stayed on my Island before the nerf right? xD Its balanced now and still has Alphas and also the Vultures can be a real pain in the ass if they come in numbers and sometimes I have to deal with 10+ and if there is an Alpha Vulture between them then RIP me and my tame since they also hurt the rider, but at least the constant siege by Wolves,Snakes, Crocodiles and the god damn Vultures has stopped and I can finally leave my base! We actually had to build the outter Walls completely  out of  stacked foundation because The Crocs and Snakes bugged through the normal Walls and destroyed the interior xD. I have some pretty funny Screenshots, the game felt like a Tower defense game for us in the past 2 weeks. We lost around 10-15 tames.We where out there farming naked with only one tool at the time because we knew we would die 2-3 times getting some wood etc. back, there was no point in killing the creatures because they respawned way to quick and killing them all would have cost us more then we could actually farm xD.

Edited by Anotep

Perhaps each zone needs to be looked at indevidually. My zone is way to safe at the moment. There's like literally no danger at all.

Also for the other statement above, maybe there should be some scaling to the AoD's ? However many people are there should increase difficulty or something? As I do agree duo treasures are hard..... 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ms Cole said:

Perhaps each zone needs to be looked at indevidually. My zone is way to safe at the moment. There's like literally no danger at all.

Also for the other statement above, maybe there should be some scaling to the AoD's ? However many people are there should increase difficulty or something? As I do agree duo treasures are hard..... 

scaling based on group size should be implemented. I was joined on a very small island by the company that lived there and with the 6-7 people they had there I only hit the first warrior perhaps 2 times and was clear to dig. I would think running with a decent sized group would make that aspect very lackluster

Then a large company will reak all the benefits as to where a smaller company will suffer. 

On 1/22/2019 at 6:59 AM, Indywoodtiger said:

scaling based on group size should be implemented. I was joined on a very small island by the company that lived there and with the 6-7 people they had there I only hit the first warrior perhaps 2 times and was clear to dig. I would think running with a decent sized group would make that aspect very lackluster

I usually work in a group of 7-9 maybe more.  With alliances we did a major treasure hunt the other day where we had maybe 15-25 people all running around.. Needless to say no island really held any danger with that many people.  Dynamic difficulties for boss like creatures wouldn't be bad in my opinion.

Adjustment needed for NPC's that get summoned when doing treasure - Most people take bear\ridable dinos - slaughter all really fast. Game Defeating.... Treasure NPC's should not be harmed by tames or something, or nerfed by 50%? There needs to be an actual challenge to treasure hunting! 

LOL? the challenge is to go to the treasure who can take some hour... 

you want them to be stronger? so all small tribe die gg..

why the tame have to be useless? you already lost them everytime an alpha carnivor spawn

• Like 1

On 1/21/2019 at 7:24 PM, Ms Cole said:

A hundred man mega tribe just called, they demand to change those NPCs to 50 warriors with 1000 HP each, cause they want some actual challenge!! 🙂

They don't need to be nerfed of buffed, they just need to be SCALED depending on the levels and numbers of alliances/company members in that area.