Beylerbeyi

devs Age mechanic ideas and claim suggestions

A. age mechanic tip : remove it ( was a sarcam ; put it away and rethink about it.)
special tip about age mechanic : every time you die give 1 game-year to player. (fix game year btw. i have 600 days in game but i am 95 years old !?!!)

B. claim system suggetion : first remove inactives more than 10days (sleepers)

1) one flag per player  ; plus more flags need gold coins for upkeep. (company pay even more gold upkeep)

2) limit player flags to 2 per region.

3) limit player flags 1 per island 1 per ocean

C. weight system tip: overweighted ships(anchored) should not move (better than sink) like players, they should not move either if they reach max. weight limit.

old but gold tip : listen your costumers !

Edited by Beylerbeyi

Totally agree. Aging could be removed completely and the fountain remain as a temporary buff as well, say for 1 weeks real time. Claim system is nice for those that can't play often as is but is rediculous that 3 people can take over an entire island. Give everyone 10 claims world wide. 1 claim is enough for 1 person to setup a life and if you're sleeping there it can't be stolen as long as you aren't killed. If a big company has 50 people then they get 500 claims across the globe. Seems to equate that way to adequate representation. 

-My 2 cents worth-