Hi guys, I’ve been playing atlas since day one, in the first week i met a player in a lawless area and joined his company of only one member. The guy I joined with has not been online since that day about 4 weeks ago, if I leave the company do I lose my boats and builds to the owner that not playing anymore? Please help 

If you leave, yes you will lose your boats. However, if you can find a quiet spot with little activity. You can place a claim flag on your boat and take it back after a few hours. 

As for your buildings, the easiest way to solve that is to delete the claim flags that surround your base BEFORE you leave the company. Then IMMEDIATELY after you leave, place NEW flags in the locations you deleted the old ones. It will take 10 minutes each flag to claim. Once it claims, the buildings will swap to you.

Edit: If you plan to join a new company, go ahead and find one first so you can join them and let them claim the flags you pick up. Make sure you can trust them though.

Edited by Brick

Doors lockers pin coded ? No problem after the timer runs out anyone can demolish the buildings anyways for the ships i sadly have no idea.