Sign in to follow this  
SheepThrillz

Ghost ships

At the moment the ghost ships I see are everywhere.... It ruins the immersion for me as something like a ghost ship should be rare and not look like an alien ship with neon colours...

I suggest they only appear at night and I suggest you tone down the neon and give them a thick fog around them that is grayish.. they could have coloured lanterns that indicated level like what we have now.

Reason is simple, they are abused for levels on ships by farming stuck ones. And also it's not very scary to see something that's everywhere...

On 21.01.2019 at 11:11, SheepThrillz said:

В настоящий момент корабли-призраки, которые я вижу, повсюду ... Это разрушает для меня погружение, потому что нечто вроде корабля-призрака должно быть редким и не похожим на инопланетный корабль неоновых цветов ...

Я предлагаю, чтобы они появлялись только ночью, и я предлагаю вам смягчить неон и дать им густой туман вокруг них, сероватый ... у них могли быть цветные фонари, которые указывали бы уровень, как у нас сейчас.

Причина проста: они злоупотребляют заклинаниями на кораблях. И также не очень страшно видеть то, что везде ...

Agree. i think damned ships looks like ghost ship maybe bones ship