GyvedGod

@Devs PvE Boats

I am extremely upset and dissappointed that you would make it to where you cant stand on another players boat. There are infinitely better ways to solve the PvP problem on PvE servers, but I swear to god if I lose all my armor and gear again from accidently getting on some-elses boat while treasure hunting im going to write a five page essay on everything with this game. Dont get me wrong I love the game, but even saying "early access" doesn't cover for this shit.

• Like 2

I apologise for the language but for spending 6 hours today gathering the resources for my armor, just to lose to to accidently stepping on someones ship.

3 minutes ago, GyvedGod said:

I apologise for the language but for spending 6 hours today gathering the resources for my armor, just to lose to to accidently stepping on someones ship.

no need for apologies, the devs response to our concerns are down right insulting. we have every right to be pissed considering we have already paid money and the majority of our feedback and concerns fall on deaf ears.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you're trying to board someone's boat you know, just ask them to raise anchor, or if it's a random boat you glitched into see if the owner is online and can move it, you'll slide off. Otherwise there's really no reason to be on someone's boat without their permission.

I don't disagree with the boat protection, but having people get stuck is sloppy.  You should be bounced off.

Just now, Vhalkyrie said:

I don't disagree with the boat protection, but having people get stuck is sloppy.  You should be bounced off.

i think it would be more effective if people could just slide off, like a tiny bubble over the top; instead of getting stuck by the side rails.

1 hour ago, Asanna said:

i think it would be more effective if people could just slide off, like a tiny bubble over the top; instead of getting stuck by the side rails.

If you jump on a raft the side walls act like rails, so your legit stuck even without rails.

Also, OP, how did it take you 9 hours to gather mats for armour?

I also want to mention this becomes a problem for people who use Gliders aswell. Please fix this problem

Happend to me today while shooting at a Alpha Cow. But a friend helped me. He pulled me from the raft with the grappling hook.

4 hours ago, Gerhard81 said:

Happend to me today while shooting at a Alpha Cow. But a friend helped me. He pulled me from the raft with the grappling hook.

Yeah but the bigger ships have rails so youre fucking

I found out if you have someone else grapple your dead body you can loot it. But you need two people to do this

FWIW I was able to get off a raft I was stuck on by equipping a glider and double tapping space when I slid near the edge of the raft.

Agreed that if this is the direction they want to go then the implementation needs to be adjusted.

18 hours ago, Kidori said:

FWIW I was able to get off a raft I was stuck on by equipping a glider and double tapping space when I slid near the edge of the raft.

Agreed that if this is the direction they want to go then the implementation needs to be adjusted.

A raft yes, but for the Schooners up to the Galleons. It needs fixed

I have gotten a reply back from Amberenix, someone from the support team. Hopefully we get this problem solved and nobody else has to deal with this problem furthermore.