Sign in to follow this  
Scorpionshawn

QUIETING THE GAME ANYONE WANT MY LAND?

Over 100 islands a quarter of the map and 400 hours or boring shit!

x95x2043.jpg

What land thats why myself and a bunch of other EA backers are quieting this game.

Edited by Scorpionshawn

10 minutes ago, Kara said:

Where at?

He doesn't have any. He makes quite a few topics every few days about lack of land. And no matter who offers to help him get some, or join up in a solo based tribe, or offers a spot to build via ally, he ignores it and keeps making the topics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IsilithTehroth said:

QQ. 400 hours is plenty of time for a 20 dollar game. I'd say that is a good investment. Cya in game.

I always found this argument idiotic.

You don't hear people saying cigarette smoking was great just because they did it for years when they finally quit.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Asanna said:

He doesn't have any. He makes quite a few topics every few days about lack of land. And no matter who offers to help him get some, or join up in a solo based tribe, or offers a spot to build via ally, he ignores it and keeps making the topics.

^ This, I mostly agree with a lot of the problems he has with the game, but this guy is even annoying me now with pointless spam posts and adding no constructive criticism what so ever. I am aware I post a lot complaining about problems within the game At least I try and find ways to improve/change what I have issues with.

2 minutes ago, gadefence said:

You don't hear people saying cigarette smoking was great just because they did it for years when they finally quit.

Although I understand the point you are trying to make, I feel that is a poor comparison.

11 minutes ago, Faicorf said:

Although I understand the point you are trying to make, I feel that is a poor comparison.

The only comparison is the fact I find both points idiotic. I assume we all have the game we curse we spent so much time on when it was a piece of shit.

and yet not a single person who claims they cant find land has failed to post a pic of their atlas map to show us their ever so extensive exploring , if they have looked as hard as they say hen they would be able to A:find  a spot and B: lvl up to at least 80 with the amount of discovery points they woold have 

saturday i went looking for oil , found me a spot on another island for an outpost , these players complaining about land are not even looking or landing on islands or even trying to place flags ,

go look stop expecting everything to be handed to u 

1 minute ago, UDO said:

and yet not a single person who claims they cant find land has failed to post a pic of their atlas map to show us their ever so extensive exploring , if they have looked as hard as they say hen they would be able to A:find  a spot and B: lvl up to at least 80 with the amount of discovery points they woold have 

saturday i went looking for oil , found me a spot on another island for an outpost , these players complaining about land are not even looking or landing on islands or even trying to place flags ,

go look stop expecting everything to be handed to u 

See, I couldn't find land for like.... 2 days.
I broke out and searched and literally a sideways grid over (up and to the left) I found an area, and ever since then it's been non-stop finding.

it's not that hard.

1 minute ago, Asanna said:

I broke out and searched and literally a sideways grid over (up and to the left) I found an area, and ever since then it's been non-stop finding.

it's not that hard.

threre is a lot of player have now left there are lots claimable ,

only issues is devs need to do something about logged off players , maybe 7-10 day timer if u log out for this long body is removed so that your land can be claimed wihtout bing contested by a player who logged out and no longer play?

Just now, UDO said:

threre is a lot of player have now left there are lots claimable ,

only issues is devs need to do something about logged off players , maybe 7-10 day timer if u log out for this long body is removed so that your land can be claimed wihtout bing contested by a player who logged out and no longer play?

That would be nice, I know of an area right now someone on my island is trying to get that says it's contested but no one can find a house or a body. (we think he's under the map)

Or that claiming stolen land the structures fully transfer, I have a house I can't use half of because it didn't claim fully with the rest of the building.

1 hour ago, gadefence said:

They sure as hell were addicted to it and enjoyed it while they were doing it. Your analogy is so terrible, its laughable.

2 hours ago, gadefence said:

The only comparison is the fact I find both points idiotic. I assume we all have the game we curse we spent so much time on when it was a piece of shit.

Not sure about you but if I don't enjoy a game I simply don't play it.. I don't spend 100s of hours playint it.

It's quitting the game not quieting the game, unless you just mean turning the volume down.

For someone that's complained a lot about not getting any land in game, not sure how you have anything to give.

Now 400 hours out of almost a total of 720 hours that the game has been out for is a considerable amount of time to spend on a game you claim is boring, most people would recognise a boring game after spending a lot less than 60% of time in the game.

4 hours ago, Asanna said:

it's not that hard.

you on your own private server

8 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

you on your own private server

I'm on Official Na PVE. I offered you a chance to join my 3 people group like 2 times, and offered you land and you ignored it every time. So i eventually revoked my offer since you just seem to want to complain instead of actually do anything.

Edit: I offered it to you so many times in fact,I've gotten PMs on this forum from 3 extra people who wanna join because they didn't want big tribes and we all pretty much just run solo.

Edited by Asanna

People say they can't find land, but there's plenty of spots if you look and think outside the box.

I found this mound of dirt early on...

YE7IO8r.jpg

Then turned it in to this...

pFKeu46.jpg

oLq5JkK.jpg

And I have nearby islands to visit where I can farm resources. Some have taxation, some don't.

5 hours ago, IsilithTehroth said:

They sure as hell were addicted to it and enjoyed it while they were doing it. Your analogy is so terrible, its laughable.

"You're an idiot because physical addiction is fucking amazing" sure is a weird hill to die on.