vaylain

Where Can We Locate The Medicine Resources to Fabricate Med kits?

Three weeks and I still cannot figure it out, no one in-game, or any Youtuber can explain or demonstrate explain how to find the proper ingredients and how to fabricate Med-Kits. Personally, this is a very broken skill tree if no one even knows what to do or how to use this tree, three weeks in.

Edited by vaylain

Aloe counts as a medicinal herb. I don't remember what the temperate/tundra one is. Sch something? It's a flower, and not camomile IIRC.

Garlic is an example of a herb, there are other plants that can be used but don't know them yet, there's also some kind of white flower. That's all that can tell, garlic is pretty common on tundra.

aloe garlic and the white flower that u need for sheeps tame are medicinal herbs i craftet some but they are spoiling ( 2:45) bag doesnt help so u have to make it when u need

Edited by DeBruns

Turmeric, Aloe, and other 'medicinal herbs' can be used

Rice seeds, potato seeds, any vegetable can be used for the seeds

Sap and fiber for the Organic paste

and Hide

It took a little for me to find what worked and what didn't. I will say that the mini-game for the medkit is alright, you have to be strategic with it because it makes the character you're working on unable to move lest they make the kit fail to heal.

Have they fixed the bugs? The medkit never used to heal the user, it decayed in like 90 minutes and could not be repaired, even though the tooltip indicated it would. Still the same?

Z