Sign in to follow this  
gimli

how can we bread??

i try with penguin around my pet but they die 9/10 cause is to hot some one can tell how us penguin??

...and here I was going to make a comment about having to ground the Penguin into flour... 😄☕👍

Then I realized the question involves dipping the Penguin in egg and then rolling it in bread crumbs...

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, gimli said:

i try with penguin around my pet but they die 9/10 cause is to hot some one can tell how us penguin??

All "bread" jokes aside, since the rest of your post indicates you're not well versed in English I'll try to help:

Some animals in ATLAS are not available for breeding quite yet, and those that are rely on being bred where they are naturally from.
Everything in this game be it seeds, materials, animals, etc relies on being in the correct Climate, Grid, biome, or available location type to complete.

Edited by Asanna

Just now, Asanna said:

All "bread" jokes aside, since the rest of your post indicates you're not well versed in English I'll try to help:

Some animals in ATLAS are not available for breeding quite yet, and those that are rely on being bred where they are naturally from.
Everything in this game be it seeds, materials, animals, etc relies on being in the correct Climate, Grid, or available location type to complete.

I knew nothing about breeding so yea bread got my attention. From the seeds part I have read people are able to grow seeds from different climates or areas if they would craft the soil boxes from the wood that comes from that specific area u wanna plant a seed from. Can't confirm but worth a shot I guess.

1 minute ago, Jozzie McTowel said:

I knew nothing about breeding so yea bread got my attention. From the seeds part I have read people are able to grow seeds from different climates or areas if they would craft the soil boxes from the wood that comes from that specific area u wanna plant a seed from. Can't confirm but worth a shot I guess.

It's not the wood itself (that's what I thought too) it's the land it's placed on.
Example:
I have stuff growing in my area because it's on "desert thatch" which isn't in any of the lists to be stopped except Turnips so far. Since those specifically mention the "only" area's it can be planted.

Just now, Asanna said:

It's not the wood itself (that's what I thought too) it's the land it's placed on.
Example:
I have stuff growing in my area because it's on "desert thatch" which isn't in any of the lists to be stopped except Turnips so far. Since those specifically mention the "only" area's it can be planted.

Aight so taht's what it was then, people placing these on their boat when they were in the right area, this no longer works either since u can not put them on boats no more.