miloco

Foundation spam SUGGESTION

At this time at lawles islands there's a lot of foundation spamming. I hope i can explain my idea course in not english. If you put one foundation down there is just one foundation where you can't build on frome this foundation in every direction . If you place 2 foundations you can't build whitin 2 foundations. So if you make a building no one can build to close. There sluild be a distance cap so that it's not that you make a huge base and no one can build on the island. I hope something like this wil come in the game. It's so cheap to claim the hole island whit some foundations.

1 hour ago, miloco said:

Am i the only one who thinks this is a problem? 

I think you're the only one who wants it corrected.

What I would recommend, is that in lawless areas all build objects should take damage, regardless of actual presence of owners.  This would require people to actually repair these structures with materials.  Also the demolish timer is stupid, It should be that from the inside the wall is taken down x10 faster, than on the outside.

I forgot to add, that if they added the exterior pieces of a building took the most damage, this would clean up the 1 piece items left around.

Edited by Tallios

Im sure I'm not. A lot of people in chat and a lot of outfits i know getting irritated about the lack of space on lawles and claimanle land. If your not in the game day 1 you wil have to hope some one some where wil forget there upkeep. I agree on on your idea to. Giving the upkeep cost. So that its more of a hassle. Hopefuly then you rather just claim what you need. Just walking close to you foundation is to eazy and wil give the first players a to big head start. Give later players room to richt? 

• Like 1