Dragonhawk828

Ship of the Damned Agro range.

Ive been sailing alot the past few days, and never really had any issue with the Ships of the Damned, but since yesterday, ive noticed that they are targeting our boat from alot further distance, including Sloop, Schooner and our brigg.

Has anyone else noticed this change? ive checked the patch notes but they havent posted anything about any changes to the Ship of the Damned. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hear people mentioning it, but I personally haven't noticed any agro change, threaded a ramshackle sloop between several sotd heading to the FoY this afternoon and didnt catch agro. I was  just a few sloop lengths from some of them. Same with our brig, got uncomfortably close to several and never caught agro, even though I thought for sure I would have.

Their numbers seemed to have trippled and they are getting closer to land too, saw 20+ going from b10-a9 today and saw several almost in anchor range of land throughout the day

I'm currently in N6 at the moment, been farming some silver a few zones out, and all the way through, we have seen groups of ships, like 4-5 at a time, not sure why, and they are shooting at us from quite a distance away, so far that they cant even reach us, im not sure why theyre doing that. 

Yesterday when we was looking for the Fountain of Youth, we was also on a Ramshackle Sloop and we got sank by a ship, again, it shot at us from max range of the cannons, and the balls landed nowhere near us because he was so far away, but being a sloop, its not that quick, and the wind wasnt on our side, he caught up and sank us after we sailed 2 zones lol. 

For us atleast, they are targeting us from a much further distance away, not quite sure why. Maybe something to do with last patch, but couldnt see anything in the notes for it myself. Been over the notes a few times. Hope it gets sorted soon, i dont like getting shot at from a huge distance lol. 

YES!!! I sell animals all over the pve server and i drive a galleon for most deliveries. normally ill take a shot here or there if i zone close to one but its not to bad today I got shot by almost every ship that came into view range on my last delivery. its like they were all turning right for me and shooting from way outside their range too. its making it extreamly costly to even travel in a galleon.

• Like 1