Thoroughbredthug

SOS! Can anyone help me?

So my game is stuck at the loading screen. It says that my version in the bottom corner is 15.1 but I know the update last night went through with 15.35, whenever I go to steam and reboot it or look for an update I can’t find one. Anyone else had this problem? 

try revarifying your files via Steam to try and work out the issue. My company member had a similar issue and after he did that, he got a "time out" issue, and just sat there, eventually it pushed through and now he doesn't have issues.

1 hour ago, Linxie said:

If you haven't tried verifying game cache files - try that, see if it works 🙂

1 hour ago, Asanna said:

try revarifying your files via Steam to try and work out the issue. My company member had a similar issue and after he did that, he got a "time out" issue, and just sat there, eventually it pushed through and now he doesn't have issues.

I tried and for some reason it didn’t work and I’m still on version 15.1 and my screen is still froze at the loading screen. 

The Client version should be 15.1 and the Server version should be 15.35 - is this what you are seeing?  Lots of people think the two numbers have to be the same.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Thoroughbredthug said:

That is what I’m seeing, but I’m still just stuck on the loading screen. I just uninstalled to see if that will help at all. 

Then you have the correct versions and your problem is nothing to do with needing to download an update.  So many people waste time thinking this is their problem.  What your problem is I have no idea.  Make sure you run Atlas and Battleye as Administrator.  Some people say running the game in Low Memory mode fixed their issue.

I might’ve figured out the problem, but I don’t know for sure. I had to get off in a hurry earlier and got off in one of the golden age ruins. Could be a problem?  Hahaha

2 hours ago, Thoroughbredthug said:

Don’t you lose your character if you delete and reinstall? 

You're going to lose it sooner or later, given my experience with EA software and server wipes...