Sign in to follow this  
FountainOfScrewUsRight

Fountain of ScrewThePlayers

Thanks Devs, you fucking assholes! Sure am glad all the effort a lot of us went through yesterday to get the Fountain of Youth was all for not because you morons can't keep your accounts secure. THANKS FOR THAT! Someone needs to smack you idiots upside the back of the head and maybe that will knock some sense into you so you'll actually LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS and stop doing stupid crap like this! I'm out, FUCK YOU, I'm done with this game as are a lot of people because you cock suckers just don't give a fuck about your players. FUCK YOU.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Looking at steam charts Atlas is losing players. I wonder  how long some will hold on to false hope for improvement. Look at Ark as an example, released but still broken, same main devs as Atlas.

Edited by Lynx
  • Like 1

Insults have never made any progress, I am a player who is forced to live with the debuff because we have a too small company to risk the islands of the golden age. could give an opinion while respecting the devs and the other players.

friendly.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ReilanT said:

forced to live with the debuff

No one forces you to play the game.

Just now, ReilanT said:

Insults have never made any progress, I am a player who is forced to live with the debuff because we have a too small company to risk the islands of the golden age. could give an opinion while respecting the devs and the other players.

friendly.

He does have a really good point... We saw this in ark.. it took mods to fix it for them. That's no lie.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lynx said:

No one forces you to play the game.

Forced are not really my think, i use Google translate for help me to make my sentence sometime 😛 my real thing is : "i'm a player who accepted to live with the debuff .... "

2 minutes ago, Sneakydude said:

He does have a really good point... We saw this in ark.. it took mods to fix it for them. That's no lie.

So true. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ReilanT said:

friendly.

Except they should have learned the lesson to not force all of your players into one or two servers after that shit show of a launch. That alone killed a good chunk of players off, now they are like the idiots screaming for communism, "It didn't work that time, lets do it again!!!" So no, they deserve ZERO fucking respect for this bullshit because they are showing us zero respect and showing they don't give two fucks about their players. 

• Thanks 1