Sign in to follow this  
Bolognapwny

You community has spoken

Twice now Chinese population has caused massive rollbacks resulting in 8+ hours of roll backs.....

Your community wants them gone.... do your job.

Its not so much the culture issue its the fact the coding allows for admin uses, and its sloppy coding. Also UE4 is pretty easy to bypass. The next thing is you have time zone differences this is a major issue for everyone on PVP. Just saying its not just the Chinese doing this stuff btw.

37 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

Twice now Chinese population has caused massive rollbacks resulting in 8+ hours of roll backs.....

Your community wants them gone.... do your job.

Just came back from trading.  One of the places I've gone to in the past was a nicely run 'inn' with open crafting tables and gobs of fiber to farm.  Today, all the doors were locked shut and a large portion of the resources were already gone.  There was also a notice on the gent's claim flag not to anchor ships anywhere on the island otherwise you'd risk them being sunk by asians. After talking to this normally friendly and hospitable gent he informed me that he had to lock down and close his facilities after these, as he denoted Chinese, moved into the island and proceeded to drag SotD to the shore in order to destroy player ships and structures.  He said his tax building had been destroyed twice by this tactic.  Keep in mind, this is a pve server. I did stop to farm some fiber and on one of the claims he previously owned was a new building with those infamous square blocks for the claimant's name.

Thus far, I've had no interaction with any Asians on the server.  I have watched their streams on occasion but other than that I personally have nothing against them.  However, when their perceived actions results in someone I trade with turning from hospitality to hostility as a means of survival then I'm inclined to take sides.

Whatever nationality they are, if they are exploiting the game's systems in order to grief, harass, provoke or otherwise make the game unplayable and unenjoyable for others then boot their asses out.

Furthermore, it should not take the public broadcasting of Atlas by a streamer in order for you dev's to take action. You have your bug reports, you have the complaints on these forums, you have the complaints on Twitter, Discord and Reddit. Do your investigating in a timely manner, fix the exploits they use and then kick their asses back across the Pacific.  That or give them their own server and leave the exploits in place so they can beat each other over the head since it is apparent they refuse to act like civilized humans.

• Like 4

This was from their official post about it..

"In regards to action taken, multiple accounts have been banned in relation to this, by ourselves and BattlEye, though the evidence and our extensive logging indicates that this group does not have any specific ties to any one company, but are instead targeting streamers and large or well-known companies. We will continue our investigation and will take action on all involved accounts and companies when we learn of their involvement immediately."