Sign in to follow this  
Torancete

This new mecanic for age not funny.

that can be fun IF the age are based on IGame time, we begin at 20, we have 800 day past after the release,  with the Game time my char have 23 yold, but i have 95 😛 

the idea are not Bad, but i dont think Dev Read us about the problem 

5 minutes ago, ReilanT said:

that can be fun IF the age are based on IGame time, we begin at 20, we have 800 day past after the release,  with the Game time my char have 23 yold, but i have 95 😛 

the idea are not Bad, but i dont think Dev Read us about the problem 

The idea bro its very bad. Do not have sense for example: You play alone or with a small company go to stone island and can't respawn for mega zergs it's just a simple example, but have more.

Another problem you are level 50-60 and need dodge ciclops, wolves level 100+ without counting the 255 ping.

Edited by Torancete

I like the idea of it, but currently the game is not set up for small groups to combat the golden age islands. For now, keep the buff in, but for everyone else, just don't give us the debuff. It's an incomplete system, no point to put the penalty in yet.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Axden1 said:

I like the idea of it, but currently the game is not set up for small groups to combat the golden age islands. For now, keep the buff in, but for everyone else, just don't give us the debuff. It's an incomplete system, no point to put the penalty in yet.

Supposse you are in a mega company ok? U going to Stone Island and how u can dodge all monsters with 255 ping?
Too many people go to island and can't take fountain because disappears or does not arrive on time. Devs says "50 days" in atlas and this not its real, im sorry but this its mechanic its a fail

The game was fun until yesterday, now I just have to look at the map to see the next respawn bed because I have best debuff.

Edited by Torancete

They should have reset everyone's age when they implemented the fountain. So not everyone in the whole game is going to the fountain all at once. Or put the fountain in n give people a few days to get to it before getting the age debuff. 

4 minutes ago, Preditorio said:

They should have reset everyone's age when they implemented the fountain. So not everyone in the whole game is going to the fountain all at once. Or put the fountain in n give people a few days to get to it before getting the age debuff. 

It has errors on all sides, meaningless.