StefanKyle84

As long as you wont listen the community complaints, you don't deserve attention further ! Chinese are hacking...

Today is the 3d time, after so many fix patches, when we got raped (all resources from our house vanished even everything was locked and pin coded) and our ships were sunk by these bloody Chinese Company Kzee (who have recently changed their Company name after the first report - I don't know how is this possible ?!) . We've already reported them and NO ONE STILL BANNED THEM, FFS !!!  

This is outrageous !!!!!  BAN AND RESTRICT CHINA FROM ACCESSING OFFICIAL EU PVE SERVERS !!!!!!!!  CREAT A BLOODY SERVER FOR THEM AND IF THEY STILL WANT TO CREATE CHAOS ON EU SERVERS BAN THEM PERMANENTLY !!!! 

European people should boycott this game anywhere because the company who let this game ATLAS out is allowing this misery happen to their servers and also don't give a shit on people complaints !!!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BoomerMcFisticuffs said:

They may have merged with a new company.

They try to escape from banning under different names BUT they still doing pin code breaks hacks actions and sink ships. I guess they are aware that no one will take severe actions against their filthy behavior and making fun of EU servers !!! 

It's impossible to play as long these bastards are having this behavior on EU PVE Sirens call server !!! 

The chinese are dominating the game, they've hacked because that's the only way they know how to play. The devs know about it, they've even seen the Steam forums but do nothing about it, tells you everything. The chinese have them in their pockets. 

If it is like PvP servers they simply use admin cheats. Meaning nothing you can do against them. It also means they can and likely have spawned endless amounts of resources in their bases.

Watching twitch streams of said action is just heart breaking.

Edited by Shintai

I'am just speakless, that there are no rules in that game.

Is'nt there any way to report that Game Company for just not giving a damn about anything?

Because thats not what i have paid for!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, StefanKyle84 said:

Today is the 3d time, after so many fix patches, when we got raped (all resources from our house vanished even everything was locked and pin coded) and our ships were sunk by these bloody Chinese Company Kzee (who have recently changed their Company name after the first report - I don't know how is this possible ?!) . We've already reported them and NO ONE STILL BANNED THEM, FFS !!!  

This is outrageous !!!!!  BAN AND RESTRICT CHINA FROM ACCESSING OFFICIAL EU PVE SERVERS !!!!!!!!  CREAT A BLOODY SERVER FOR THEM AND IF THEY STILL WANT TO CREATE CHAOS ON EU SERVERS BAN THEM PERMANENTLY !!!! 

European people should boycott this game anywhere because the company who let this game ATLAS out is allowing this misery happen to their servers and also don't give a shit on people complaints !!!! 

Its your fault your not in a company with 500 people so there is someone to watch your stuff 24/7

You didnt watch the dev steam? The produce in the middle was Chinese guys. So deal with it!

5 hours ago, DannyUK said:

The chinese are dominating the game, they've hacked because that's the only way they know how to play. The devs know about it, they've even seen the Steam forums but do nothing about it, tells you everything. The chinese have them in their pockets. 

Maybe it is a good ideea to leave the game and let the chinese to play alone, with devs, 

5 hours ago, Najamal said:

I'am just speakless, that there are no rules in that game.

Is'nt there any way to report that Game Company for just not giving a damn about anything?

Because thats not what i have paid for!

I've already made a full report on them but no actions were taken against them and yesterday after a few days of quietness from their side, they returned and sunk another 2 brigantines inside our sea port !!! While we were prepared to go to the Power Stone Islands to check that bloody fountain, suddenly a big red message on our screens were like "ship name" class brigantine was sunk ". We run fast as we could to see wot the heck was happening and we saw how they were running like hell from the place the brigantines were sunk (two of them were recovering the goodies from the shipwreck and running to their bloody storages that they placed them close to our base to store the stolen resources). Same overweight exploit after the bloody so called fix !!! It's outrageous what is happening with this game !!! 

And the report feedback was like "we're sorry for your loss and will investigate and thank you for your understanding" … FFS, really ??? This is a real BS and I bet those bloody Chinese streamers are doing this without fear because they know that no one will harm them because they bring revenue to this fuckin Grapeshit company that came with this idea to let hackers alone and destroy any fun in this game and make us regret that we payed to become game testers for their junk were hackers are the Eden side !!! 

And those who defend this misery, I hope the Karma will make your day some day in your real embarrassing life you have by doing this to us !  

Edited by StefanKyle84
  • Like 1

The pin code needs to deal damage if it's guessed wrong, otherwise the Chinese can make a program to test all the combinations of numbers pretty easily.