Sign in to follow this  
Drakkhan

final nail in the coffin

First of all, i am from Germany mmkay? so sorry if my Eng. is bad and my Gramma is off.. kay.. Thanks so lets get started.. 

Hey Dev. Team, 

i know..u  dont respond to anything and i rly. dont care anymore about your Company and/or your Game.

But i wasted 150+ Hours into this game. I took all your incompetence and hoped for the better... for the point where u learn or at least think something trough or test it at least befor release it to the public. 

But nah.. f*** that right? 

Who was the Guy or Team that thought "year one Youthwell is more than enough for the hole Server Network"? 
I mean... did u rly. think that was a great Idear overall... to have just one Cluster... for EVERYONE... by a 150 Member Limit on that single Cluster.. ffs..?!?!

The hole Vitamin thing... i am a f****** Pirate i don't care about Vitamins... stop annyoing me with this broken and stupid System.... 

Bad Performance... year its Ark... but still it runs like crap... even worst that Ark

No Communication with your Community in your OWN FORUMS
Did u ever post ANYTHING to a Bug Report? 

Can u get this god damn exploit users Banned and fix your Admin Controls... 
It's the 2. Time that this has happen... not the first time... do u EVER LEARN?

Maybe this game is in 1 Year playable or its abandoned and Cancelled i mean.. u rly. try everthing to destroy your own Game by not listing to your User Base...

Whatever..

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Another one gone....

When will the devs listen

Lmfao are you serious? Did you not see the Q&A? 

2 hours of addressing ALL possible bugs and upcoming changes to the game. I mean what more do you guys want? Do you want them to play the game for you too? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dappypally said:

2 hours of addressing ALL possible bugs and upcoming changes to the game. I mean what more do you guys want? Do you want them to play the game for you too? 

Oh yeah why so many people leaving post about quieting the game big shot?

I just posted in another thread that the Livestream announced a complete trashing and rewrite of the claim system but that it won't be an overnight thing...

My only complaint right now is that the inclusion of BattlEye won't let me play at all because I also do 'Early Access' testing for Microsoft, who are aware of the problem.

2 hours ago, Dappypally said:

No, it was 15 minutes of addressing user concerns and an hour and a half of telling us about all crap they're going to add before they even think about what the players want.

• Like 3

Year i watched the Q&A and now? Its just hot Air and its not even User Based problems its just Problems that a damn obviouse...

I just feel so sorry for all the graphic design staff in this game...job well done but the devs and management's attitude to clients will eventually ruin it for many!
You would think that they would have learnt from previous mistakes and improved on them and not made them worse than before! So SAD !

• Like 1