Tobias

Crash?

same here no official servers ... were kicked and now no connection

Just now, Tobias said:

Steam isnt pushing an update though...

Client and server dont have to be the same version

speculation is its a hard shut down. there was another spawn hack/admin hack . jat probably got into the office and shut it down

lol no longer specilation, jat has confimed damage of server. lets actually give jat a roudn of a pplause for that quick wake up and get into the office

Just now, mizunami said:

speculation is its a hard shut down. there was another spawn hack/admin hack . jat probably got into the office and shut it down

God I hope not just spent 8 freaking hours trying to take a claim...had 2m left on my flag 😞

black butterfly hacked an admin pass again, spawning whales/dragons droping temps to below -99999celcius what ever celcius means

From Twitter:

Jat @Jatheish 3m3 minutes ago

Have temporarily brought our entire Official Network down whilst we investigate and to mitigate further damage on the servers. Will have an update for you guys shortly.

I think its due to a other leaked admin account. I was on c6 and someone came in my face and then I got teleported to a different server. When I got back, someone was saying someone has the admin password again and is spawning in animals.

😕 oh lord we are out on the ocean i hope we dont go to far back in time.. we had stod keep spawning and surrounding us.. would hate to take more dmg or lose our brig******

3 minutes ago, Megalithic said:

black butterfly hacked an admin pass again, spawning whales/dragons droping temps to below -99999celcius what ever celcius means

Or whatever fahrenheit means. Only thy country uses imperial and other old measures.

I swear to god if i lose my tames to an aggro on the beach where it went down..... 

Edited by DevWolf

No one has hacked admin passwords it just their engine and hack detection is shite they bought the 2 dolla Battle eye version that only detects cheat engine cant tell me that two admins would be dumb enough to have their password as 123..... but then again the decisions they make they might just be that stupid

Just now, Nightstrasza said:

Or whatever fahrenheit means. Only thy country uses imperial and other old measures.

A wise man once said, "There are countries that use the metric system, and there are countries that have landed a man on the moon."

Dear Hacker,

could you please delete the fountain/aging trash ? You can be sure about eternal gratitude from the community.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kidori said:

A wise man once said, "There are countries that use the metric system, and there are countries that have landed a man on the moon."

Spoilers, Russia was first to space, after first landing on the moon tho there was no point in doing so again, it was a cold war, flexing whoever does something first, nothing else, many countries could now just make a pointless program to launch and rip that flag out.