Sign in to follow this  
UDO

if they insisit on the fire arrow change then bows need more durability as the cost of repairing so many bows becomes ridiculous

fire arrows 2 x to kill a lvl 1 ant A LVL 1 😕

normal arrows are faster to kill ? how does that work ,

if the fire on ground is nerfed ok fine , but if  i shoot them directly , then the normal arrow damage should still apply + fire damage ? 

• Like 2

Fire arrows were over powered. From what I can tell fire arrows did a HP % of damage. Used to kill alpha wolves in 5 to 6 arrows. Now I just kill them with a level 72 bear.

Are fire arrows broken? I was trying to kill a croc with them,barely scratched it. I had to switch to regular arrows. What's even the point of spending the energy and resources in making them anymore?

I agree,they should be doing the damage of a regular arrow plus the fire damage but right now they aren't even close.

4 hours ago, plj said:

Are fire arrows broken? I was trying to kill a croc with them,barely scratched it. I had to switch to regular arrows. What's even the point of spending the energy and resources in making them anymore?

I agree,they should be doing the damage of a regular arrow plus the fire damage but right now they aren't even close.

that seems to be the issue they are not doing normal arrow + the fire damage so they are doing a lot less than using normal arrows 

Yeah, logged on briefly this morning, saw and alpha lion running about, trapped it, shot about 5 -6  fire arrows, bow broke and he's Hp was still about 90%, before for, know was probably unintentional, but shot a alpha lion with 2 fire arrows and it died.

It's frustrating as hell and know it takes time, but wish they balance alpha mobs in the next upcoming patches. I feel they're too common, they need like a 1% spawn rate and drop something of worth.