Sign in to follow this  
Daemon Cross

Ship name change

I’ve had nothing but bad luck, this is not of much importance now since the ship I was wanting to change the name on was sunk yesterday when either lag caused me to not hear cannon fire while passing by ghost ships or running aground when trying to drop anchor. It was a brigantine, then I was heading to a alliance ship yard and pitch of dark I didn’t see the small section of ramp that I hit and became stuck on, this ship is a schooner, I tried to use the sails to pull the opposite way to move the ship a few feet off but with the mechanics of this game all moves must be forward so with a lot of fruitless effort the ship remains stuck, I submitted a help ticket but I’ve noticed that the devs take hours at times days to respond and it’s normally with a I’ll pass the the message on, they had so many small server resets yesterday I should have just logged out and waited for everything to stabilize before taking the chance of losing everything I’ve built. All by the way this is a PVE server

Daemon Cross, All you have to do is close your sails, get on the wheel and hold the "S" key.  This will allow your ship to slowly backup.  You can do that on everything except the raft.

Edited by MadDog08

I'm actually glad they DON'T have a name-change option yet. I like to know when I've seen the same ship griefing people at my island!

On 1/20/2019 at 7:04 AM, IcyAxe said:

Changing ships name is bad luck.

ROTFLMAO, yup, superstitious here too bud, I get it! I would never rename a ship either haha.

1 hour ago, Cantore said:

I'm actually glad they DON'T have a name-change option yet. I like to know when I've seen the same ship griefing people at my island!

I agree! Keeps em honest!