Sign in to follow this  
Adfax

looool they rolled back the rejuvenation buff!

Can you believe the sheer incompetence of these devs?? What are you doing!

So that torturous lagfest everyone subjected themselves to? All gone. Great job. 

Imagine how much better this game would be without stupid buffs that let people who've played longer endlessly scale higher than new players...

Edited by Adfax

No they didn't. All they did was fix the fact that the buff was lost after death. I still have my buff and I no longer lose it

they should just give everyone 20 year age and the buff who is over 90 year old. i was omw back when they shut down the fking server. now i can't log back at all........

Just now, Ellentro said:

No they didn't. All they did was fix the fact that the buff was lost after death. I still have my buff and I no longer lose it

Lucky for some, I lost mine.

same here after i leave golden age ruins buff gone and i had lvl 2

Edited by Sadamson

I had level 2 for a few days now, and it's gone today.

Stood in a campfire, and killed myself, got it back.

however it's not just a graphical error, it's actually the complete removal of the buff x2 i had 600 weight without and gained all the stats back, 690 with after respawning.

Edited by trqfreak350

Just fast travel somewhere in the same region and you will get it back.  This has been a bug for a long time.

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 1:29 AM, Adfax said:

Devs???

Fix please..Anything.. Just fix SOMETHING.

What an absolute bell end you are.

15 minutes ago, Warnie said:

What an absolute bell end you are.

he's right, though... friday's patch was all balance changes that didn't require actual coding... they're wasting the devs' time on new content when they need to be fixing bugs

1 hour ago, strawman said:

he's right, though... friday's patch was all balance changes that didn't require actual coding... they're wasting the devs' time on new content when they need to be fixing bugs

The Atlas dev team already stated your statement is false. They have different teams for content and bugs. 

1 hour ago, DilBert said:

The Atlas dev team already stated your statement is false. They have different teams for content and bugs. 

Art and programming are done by different teams but programming to fix bugs and programming to make new features out of new art have to be done by the same people