deadscvm

Looking for a small company of mature people to live on our land.

We are a 3 man company that has been playing since day 1. We have a bit of land established in one of the desert squares on NA PVE, its a nice small little island with plenty of resources and hardly any predators. I've been hesitant because I would really like to make sure who we are letting build is mature and friendly, as there have been way too many hostile people on PVE (and quitters).

We really want to help people who want to play the game but are having problems finding a claim. We have enough space to let someone else build a base, and we keep our taxes low (though I think if you are in an alliance you wont have to pay them, we can work that out). 

Please message me on discord if you are friendly and just want a spot to call home and play the game for the long run. We definitely need some solid people to help with treasure runs and whatnot. 

Probably won't accept you if you are in high school still, sorry kids.

My discord is Deadscvm#5959

I'd love to take you up on your offer!! I've gone through 5 rafts and one sloop, trying to play this myself. I feel like everything I make just gets sunk. I'm not an aggressive player; I like the foraging and crafting part. Also not in high school: I have 3 kiddos, the oldest of which is a freshman in HS.  I'm in Pacific time zone. 🙂

I'm your huckleberry. Discord: FroofyRhombus#2708

Kindly,

Froofy

• Like 1

I have sent a friend request to the both of you.

I am currently a Nomad just going from island to island collecting 

JustShootMe#0201

Я настоящий пират, если мне нужно прийти к вам за добычей, я буду плавать и наводнять ваши корабли 🙂

LOL renting land now that you cant keep it safe ? Yeah it works stops other people from taking it over but id just say it now just remove the flags or you will lose them to the renters soon enough a 3 man company will not be able to hold the island...

Bump. I either didnt get peoples messages they claim to have sent, and the rest never got back to me. I still have land available. I just want to help out people who are in the game for the long run like me. Hit me up.

58 minutes ago, deadscvm said:

Bump. I either didnt get peoples messages they claim to have sent, and the rest never got back to me. I still have land available. I just want to help out people who are in the game for the long run like me. Hit me up.

We are interested, sent you a message & my discord id.