Adfax

Fountain of Youth : The death of Atlas.

3 minutes ago, Gfnjr said:

Obviously things need to change but relax people,   OFC theres gonna be 500 people at a time there today!  Literally in about 4 days,  there will be so much less people. 

In 4 days some of our characters could already be dead because of old age, as I read somewhere that a character dies randomly between age 98-110

5 hours ago, Adfax said:

Like.. I can't actually believe how badly they handled this... 

Guys.... WE DON'T WANT TO PERMA SAIL JUST TO MAINTAIN COSMETICS. 

WE DON'T WANT TO KEEP LOSING/SWITCHING CHARACTERS. 

If some people do want that? Let them buy a rename token, and let them re-customize their characters.

DO NOT

1. Send us to an island, where PVP is still turned on, and the aggro ranged on PVE enemies is 5 miles, for enemies that are ridiculously high level. This results in the most frustrating experience I've had on the game thus far.. People sailing around cannoning people's boats while they're running to shore to get the fountain, whilst these people are under pressure to get this done before their character dies. 

What happens then? I have to sail all the way back, where it will likely happen again.. That is not fun.. I just want to KEEP MY CHARACTER, and keep in non-fugly. Why must you make that a chore??

2. Not give us any real indication which island to go to.. Great fun wasting time there.. Each time we get to the island?? We have to run through the cannonfire of every OP npc on the island. 

This is the most unpleasant shit I've ever played in a long time.. I'm done with this game; and i'd guess a lot of other, who were hopeful they'd get to keep their characters are too.

At the current ripe age of 95 ill be dead by the time i find this so called fountain of youth, dumb mechanics none the less.

Edited by Luxfere

LOL...at least you guys can sail...i've been stuck not able to log in since the even because the zone I logged out in, is full...love it...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ghostwolf19k said:

O14 yea gonna be fun getting there

My friends live in A12 they are having a hard time getting to it as of now it's on O14 in 5 days it will move.So when they add permanent  death if you can't get to it or if a big company blocking the way your SOL.  Or you have a small company or don't have the time we have a guy that plays weekends and his guy is as old my mine.

The strong will become immortal and the RP'ers will fornicate. Win/Win.

1 hour ago, ghostwolf19k said:

My friends live in A12 they are having a hard time getting to it as of now it's on O14 in 5 days it will move.So when they add permanent  death if you can't get to it or if a big company blocking the way your SOL.  Or you have a small company or don't have the time we have a guy that plays weekends and his guy is as old my mine.

Age needs to be disabled at current you age to damn fast i am currently 95 in game ill be dead by the time i can get there 

6 minutes ago, OneGunSalute said:

If by strong you mean the people who have the patience to spam rejoin Atlas for hours.

Maybe dont rush a server that everyone and their mother is racing towards? Wait a day, it wont kill you.

And by strong I mean those willing to make the trip back every 90th anniversary. Smart ass.

Yeah, suffer a penalty to every important stat to wait. Brilliant, suffer in the game for a flaw in game design. Super intelligent reaction to the issue.

Also, oh no, I was called names. My pride is wounded, I'll certainly concede all of my points (which are actual points by the way and not just sad and pointless trolling) and hide away in my cave of comforting thoughts.

Edited by OneGunSalute

OH LOOK! They're adding in another fountain of youth because a clusterfuck on one server simply doesn't give everyone the opportunity to crash and not be able to log back in. SHARE THE FRUSTRATION I SAY!

wu987.jpg

22 minutes ago, Nari said:

The strong will become immortal and the RP'ers will fornicate. Win/Win.

I can put up with a lot during EA, but if I ever see a furry ingame, I'm gone. 

Take that @#$ to Second Life, creepy rping pervs.

22 minutes ago, Nari said:

Edited by boomervoncannon

12 minutes ago, Nari said:

Maybe dont rush a server that everyone and their mother is racing towards? Wait a day, it wont kill you.

And by strong I mean those willing to make the trip back every 90th anniversary. Smart ass.

I say we dub whatever grid the fountain of youth is on lemmingville for however long it is there.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

I can put up with a lot during EA, but if I ever see a furry ingame, I'm gone. 

Take that @#$ to Second Life, creepy rping pervs.

What is a furry?

On 1/19/2019 at 6:01 PM, Adfax said:

^This joker probably went there with a 20 man group.. What a chicken.

Dude, nobody cares if you company carried you to the fountain, solo players need access to it too. And plus, i'd rather laugh at you, because you can't think of anything good the age mechanic brings to the game.

Climb out of the devs ass, try it on solo, and then come back here and tell me this isn't the biggest pile you've ever seen. 

Fun fact I went after my company had all gone.. I am one of 6 NA players in an EU company.   I made the run as per written instructions in our discord, it took me 2 tries, and I managed to do it.  Lag was horrible, my frame rates were in the single digits.  But I completed it in less than 30min.   

So dont try to assume anything about me kid.