Anyone know the correct lines to add to the servergrid for the Fountain of Youth?

If the powerstone islands is corretly setup and configured and the altar is spawning after boss kill, the fountain will spawn randomly in a golden age ruin every 50 ingame day. As of now the fountain is not in the game, I think it got postponed til v16. That how i understood it

2 minutes ago, HelixU4 said:

If the powerstone islands is corretly setup and configured and the altar is spawning after boss kill, the fountain will spawn randomly in a golden age ruin every 50 ingame day. As of now the fountain is not in the game, I think it got postponed til v16. That how i understood it

The fountain is in game, I see the quest for it on official servers

Then check your golden ruins, if the pve islands is correctly configed it should spawn next to the altar, but its random which island. And only every 50day.
Its not enough to just drag n drop a PvE island into the map in grid editor, you must do a lot of config editing for the island to work correctly. There is a guide online. I dont have the link here, you should search for it.

Edited by HelixU4

Just now, HelixU4 said:

Then check your golden ruins, if the pve islands is correctly configed it should spawn next to the altar, but its random which island. And only every 50day.
Its not enough to just drag n drop a PvE island into the map in grid editor, you must do a lot of config editing for the island to work correctly. There is a guide online. I dont have the link here, you should search for it.

I know how to set up the powerstone island. I am wondering if anyone has the line for the fountain of youth. It needs to be added to the Quest in the map editor.

5 hours ago, Buccaneers said:

No its not needed to add to the quest. just be sure, that a power stone is correct configured. It looks like this:

But when you turn 90, will you automatically get a quest pointing you to it? Or will that need a map update in the servergrideditor from grapeshot with the quest? Even if its working, that's fine, I just don't want to have to randomly guess which golden age has it.

I got an ingame notice/quest. i did not update the json on the server. but as I understand right it switch every 50 ingame days to another power stone location.

16 hours ago, Buccaneers said:

I got an ingame notice/quest. i did not update the json on the server. but as I understand right it switch every 50 ingame days to another power stone location.

And how old was the character? Is there a team in the game with which you can grow old?

When you entered this shine (I also found it on my map), did the character's age change?

Edited by Margot

5 hours ago, Margot said:

And how old was the character? Is there a team in the game with which you can grow old?

When you entered this shine (I also found it on my map), did the character's age change?rejuvenated

I was over 90 and when I entered the cave, I went to the fountain (before the power stone), pressed E and got an ingame message who told me that I got rejuvenated and the inventory shows that i'm 20 again. I was btw. in god/enfinitistats mode to test the cave, but I did not have the key (e.g. I did not kill the dragon).

what you mean with "is there a team in the game..." I played since 23 december on my server, thats why I guess im that old 🙂

Question: Somebody told me that if you get over 100 you will die and have to restart with level 1. Is this information correct or "gossip"?

Edited by Buccaneers

16 hours ago, Securi Prime said:

Can someone post the link to guide to setup the powerstones?

This is the most detailed guide I have seen and set up a quest for it.

16 hours ago, Buccaneers said:

I was over 90 and when I entered the cave, I went to the fountain (before the power stone), pressed E and got an ingame message who told me that I got rejuvenated and the inventory shows that i'm 20 again. I was btw. in god/enfinitistats mode to test the cave, but I did not have the key (e.g. I did not kill the dragon).

what you mean with "is there a team in the game..." I played since 23 december on my server, thats why I guess im that old 🙂

I recently completed my card and was a wipe, so I'm worried. I also found this glow, but there was no interaction with it, no buttons appeared, but most likely due to the character’s age of 20 years. Wait up to 90 long. Maybe there is a cheat on aging  😃

2 hours ago, Nelson Sandalwood said:

Any guide in English for lame folk like me  that only know one language ?

I use google for my browser and it translated it to english