Sign in to follow this  
RaggarTannon

FIRE ARROWS IN PVE ARE BROKEN AGAIN

DEVS........we cannot lose the only effect way to deal with an ALPHA anything......... if you nerf FIRE ARROWS....

I have now wasted 20 fire arrows on an ALPHA SNAKE and it will not DIE...I have shot it,  I have shot in front of it , behind it, tried to trap it....and YOU CANNOT KILL IT...

If I switch to Normal arrows it now takes 92 arrows.....thats two bow repairs .......thats just a snake.......

STOP CHANGING PVE conditions to Match that of PVP complaints....

Edited by RaggarTannon
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, RaggarTannon said:

STOP CHANGING PVE conditions to Match that of PVP complaints....

I cannot more agree with this, It does not require a rocket scientist to figure out PVP and PVE are completely different scenarios.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WookieeStick said:

Headshots with a carbine rifle and it takes about 6 to 8 shots.

This is NOT true......I used my Carbine on it as well.....6 shots did 65 damage total I was FORCED to use regular bow....about a100 times

Yes its all a lie... lol I must be in a different game to you. There is a much easier way to kill Alphas but it will be lies to so no point in telling you that i supose... 😉

Edited by WookieeStick

yeah i was going up vs a alpha scorpion lvl 193 , used 2 bows with fire arrows, then just went ham with a 113% damage bow 80-90 arrows later with 9 damage, it died  , using a 110% pistol did 20 damage to it -.-

• Like 1

Here here!  I cannot agree more.  To add: Alpha's are worthless.  They serve no other purpose than to kill you over and over.  How about prime meat or resources off of Primes.  Tame Primes.  SOMETHING that makes it worth the effort.  Geezus the game feels like how many times can you kill me for no reason.  Cold Fronts, Food, Alpha's, SoTD, Packs of wolves/vultures/tigers/lions/snakes, group agro from all of them plus everything else.  Just saying.....

The nerfs were needed. Killing through Alphas with fire arrows solo was just too easy. The whole point in an alpha is to get a group of you to get together to kill it.

2 minutes ago, Captain Kuro said:

The nerfs were needed. Killing through Alphas with fire arrows solo was just too easy. The whole point in an alpha is to get a group of you to get together to kill it.

Would agree if they were more rare. They’re everywhere and sometimes there isn’t anyone else around.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaggarTannon said:

This is NOT true......I used my Carbine on it as well.....6 shots did 65 damage total I was FORCED to use regular bow....about a100 times

You must be fighting that Mythical Danger Noodle Boss. Too bad it isn’t a regular Alpha Snake, those are easy. 

57 minutes ago, calimaz00 said:

You must be fighting that Mythical Danger Noodle Boss. Too bad it isn’t a regular Alpha Snake, those are easy. 

Clearly you must live on Wimpy Islands.......I live under constant threats Where Syrup or sugars of any kinds are not Native, so Organic Paste is a rarity. On my Island we have ALPHA EVERYTHING, ....our Island is known by Most players as DEATH ISLAND...Come shoot your Carbine once While you fight the Alpha Snake and I will watch you Die 10 times by the ALPHA lion you never saw or the 7 wolves that decided to show up while you leisurely reload. LOL......

Edited by RaggarTannon

6 hours ago, Captain Kuro said:

problem is even if u shot the fire arrows directly onto mobs the normal arrow damage isnt applied 

normal arrow damage for example 20 

fire arrow damage should be 20 + fire damage which it isnt ..

something is more broken that first appears 

5 hours ago, RaggarTannon said:

Clearly you must live on Wimpy Islands.......I live under constant threats Where Syrup or sugars of any kinds are not Native, so Organic Paste is a rarity. On my Island we have ALPHA EVERYTHING, ....our Island is known by Most players as DEATH ISLAND...Come shoot your Carbine once While you fight the Alpha Snake and I will watch you Die 10 times by the ALPHA lion you never saw or the 7 wolves that decided to show up while you leisurely reload. LOL......

then go travel and get some , native sap not on my island yet i certainly dont have issus going to nearrest sap supply and getting enough to make a few hundred fire arrows 

stop treating this game like happy home islands , the point is to get on your boats and go places , or u will just stuck at lvl 51 as u cant get past that lvl with out going out exploring 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1