Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

Guys, the best thing to do is spawn at the nearest Freeport to each Golden Age Ruin region, build a ramshackle sloop and put a bed on it. Once you sail it and anchor it near the cave somewhere, you can spawn wherever you need to. The difficult part will be finding enough people to run down to it once things calm down.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ViperGuyMike said:

Guys, the best thing to do is spawn at the nearest Freeport to each Golden Age Ruin region, build a ramshackle sloop and put a bed on it. Once you sail it and anchor it near the cave somewhere, you can spawn wherever you need to. The difficult part will be finding enough people to run down to it once things calm down.

Until you get to the server it is in, you cross if the wall isn't red, and get timed out only to fight for the next few hours to get in. When you finally do, they change the location. 

If you dolts are going to jerk us around then disable Age since you cant seem to do math correctly with 800 days = age 75 years....

• Like 2

So its no longer in O14? If i die of old age ill just take a break from this goat fuck fest

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It was same for NA and EU PvE so it must be C6 as its power stone 2.. cant confirm because I'm 88 currently

possible to go in solo or little group ? or Dev dont have think about little compagny and solo player ? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Wow..what a nice long post about a wild goose chase,or ghost chase lol..

Question: 

Is this even viable for a solo player?

I know these areas are drowning with high level SODs,i guess one can try to navigate thought their deadly web,do the mobs in the islands sink your ship? Like gators..do you need to build something you'll know you'll lose?

I saw on you tube, one guy trying to reach the power stone location,the island is field with alpha levels Cyclops and other mobs who i presume one shot you.

He did managed to get to the cave that was filled just like the good ol` caves in ARK with murderous beasts(bats,spiders etc also levels far above regular)

On a far ledge,on the opposite side seem to be your goals,with a ravine between of death mobs.

Can you simply run there? need a grappling hook? is it doable for a solo player?

Edited by darcek
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Adfax said:

Why is there no word on the EU side?? Wtf is this?

If my character dies, i'm so done with this trash game.

They don't even tell you where it is, so you're sitting around waiting whilst your character dies.

I told you this mechanic was trash, and you didn't listen. As predicted, here we are.. It involves, as I said, sailing around look for a random location with the fountain in it. How fun.. And the best part? The agro radius on everything on the island is ridiculous, and you need a squad of people to even attempt it.. .So dumb devs.. You're telling me I have to lose my character because of this???? You don't deserve my time.

u moan about it are u not out looking for it ? 

• Confused 1

its C6 EU PVE 100%. Just returned. the entrance is on the south-west part of the island (under the lake on the map). GL

• Thanks 1

At the moment everyone is running there and going for it (C6) so as a solo player you should take your chance and use the laggy server (mobs do not react) or if the lags/stability is fixed (I laughed myself) you can just try to follow a group inside.

I am on my way now as solo player, changed home region to A6 and currently at the boarder of it, will post in a couple of hours how it went.

i think i will live with the 10% stat lose because Dev dont think about little compagny or solo player .. i dont stop the game because i like it so mutch .. but .. we need to make choice than dev dont make for us ! 

just watch out when entering C6 due everyone going there now it is stacked with SotD, if you enter the area do it in a almost paralell otherwise you will get instasniped by them

Edited by Ugg Ugg Uganda
  • Thanks 1

A friend on the eu pvp can't go the fountain the chinese are now sinking and slaughtering all that go there and are now raiding base's not good they will do the same thing on the na pvp now.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ghostwolf19k said:

A friend on the eu pvp can't go the fountain the chinese are now sinking and slaughtering all that go there and are now raiding base's not good they will do the same thing on the na pvp now.

this is why i never play on a PVP server 🙂 

4 minutes ago, Fspy said:

The worst game mechanic of all time.

Worst ? no, the worst thing is to have only 2 with a cycle, the better way for me it's perma fountain on Eatch Golden age island, it's already more difficulte to go on one of them.

9 minutes ago, Maric said:

c6 is gone

pff, I am 1 grid away from it.  I travelled 8 grids...avoiding 20+ SOTD's while still trying to be as fast as possible on my schooner with large and small speed sail.

Apparently not fast enough! This is getting tedious.

13 minutes ago, Maric said:

c6 is gone

how can it go it cant have been 50 in game days already