Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

13 minutes ago, Asanna said:

O14 confirmed NAPVE

download.jpeg

unknown (1).png

Do we need to kill the boss to get here or we can just run to this location dodging enemies?

5 minutes ago, Vegetto said:

Do we need to kill the boss to get here or we can just run to this location dodging enemies?

As far as I know no one had to mess with the boss since they werent going after the power stone. But people were luring stuff to other players 

Should be a video soon if a bunch of people have found it. So far only one screen shot, though, right? and on O14?

6 minutes ago, Asanna said:

As far as I know no one had to mess with the boss since they werent going after the power stone. But people were luring stuff to other players 

were you able to activate it though and clear the debuff?

3 minutes ago, Watts said:

Should be a video soon if a bunch of people have found it. So far only one screen shot, though, right? and on O14?

Theres multiple screen shots I just chose two different ones, but yes o14

1 minute ago, Jean Lafitte said:

were you able to activate it though and clear the debuff?

Some were able, some didnt get the buff but still reverted to age 20.

1 minute ago, Kollbyyy said:

Is it the same for all servers or no?

I dont think so. But i can only speak for the NA PVE as that's where my focus is.

Spawn at a free port, get the water, die and respawn at home. Well done Dev team. We figured out how to cheese your idea of a challenge.

5 minutes ago, Asanna said:

Theres multiple screen shots I just chose two different ones, but yes o14

Some were able, some didnt get the buff but still reverted to age 20.

I dont think so. But i can only speak for the NA PVE as that's where my focus is.

Thanks for sharing.

We've an issue with the Rejuvenated buff at the moment which makes it not persist through death. I'd recommend not going after the Fountain until it's resolved in an upcoming (hopefully minor) update. Unless of course you wish to remove the 'old age' debuff, but I am not sure if we'll be able to retroactively restore the rejuvenated buff for anyone that loses it presently. No ETA on that atm.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Jatheish said:

We've an issue with the Rejuvenated buff at the moment which makes it not persist through death. I'd recommend not going after the Fountain until it's resolved in an upcoming (hopefully minor) update. No ETA on that atm.

haha saw that coming

welp...that's been a waste of time then since the server came up trying to sail over there....

thx for the update though, at the rate the slow winds and 1000X cold damage that's occuring, it'll probably be fixed by the time i get there.

It's on O14. The entry to the cave is on the south west side of the island.

Don't waste your time yet tho. The buff will disappear after you die 2 times due to bug...

Not true, it is working, the bug is the fact that you lose the "permanent buff" after dying twice.

5 minutes ago, Sharana said:

Don't waste your time yet tho. The buff will disappear after you die 2 times due to bug...

you lost only buff or returned a 90 years ?

Hoping the fix is in by the time I get there. My little cargo sloop is going to be super high level from this long haul.

Just now, Jerryn said:

Merging together similar threads so that intel on the locations and any updates on know issues can be posted in one spot.

Are u unaware Jat just tweeted that it is broken and people who die don't keep their Rejuvenated buff? Rather than trying to merge these informational topics about a broken subject bundle the bugs that are massive in order of frequency that they are being begged to be repaired on the forum here and make sure that big fat bundle of joy ends up on the devs desks by monday?

• Like 1

Why is there no word on the EU side?? Wtf is this?

If my character dies, i'm so done with this trash game.

They don't even tell you where it is, so you're sitting around waiting whilst your character dies.

I told you this mechanic was trash, and you didn't listen. As predicted, here we are.. It involves, as I said, sailing around look for a random location with the fountain in it. How fun.. And the best part? The agro radius on everything on the island is ridiculous, and you need a squad of people to even attempt it.. .So dumb devs.. You're telling me I have to lose my character because of this???? You don't deserve my time.

Edited by Adfax
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jerryn said:

Did you not look at the recommend post at the very top over every page of this thread?

Well that's not a rude reply at all...

• Like 1