Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

48 minutes ago, Discovery said:

so i'm 78 old i drink it and got nothing just 20 old, my friend got bonuses +10% alot, WHY ? l-logic ?

Yeah you have to be 90 or higher. Bad news is you will have to wait till you are 90 again to get the buff. Should only be another month or so

my experience so far :

C6, arrived late, fountain despawned after a few runs.

D12, lots of mobs at the entrance of the cave, can't get in. Get kicked out of server, can't log back in for an hour then went to sleep

G3, passed it, prepared everything for the next in H6 hopefully. I have a sloop in H6 ready, entrance is easy, successfully went to the  artifact, sat  in the room a few times with a lot of people there waiting until a random mob killed me, log off watching for a call in this thread

H6, log back 20 minutes after call being made here, sloop is destroyed by ghost ship, go back to freeport to make another one. fell asleep sailing, wake up still in my sloop one grid away not destroyed by a ghost ship by some miracle.

broadband connection died 10min later (extremely rare it happens), posting here from phone. I ain't gonna make it bros 😭

Edited by liano
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Coggage said:

Without doubt this is the most boneheaded, badly thought-out game mechanic I have seen in two decades. Whoever came up with it should be fired for incompetency, as should be the person who thought introducing it in this manner this was a fabulous idea.

I'm sure the idea looked great on the whiteboard. A 'unique' and 'original' feature for our exciting new game that everyone will grow to love and enjoy.

It's a shame reality says otherwise.

2 hours ago, TwistedEndz said:

how long does it last 1.5 hours or 3 ?

First report on H6 was 4.5 hours ago and I just got it, so at least 5 hours

it has moved from H6 now but this is the layout of the cave if anyone wants to see

G3 12.66 x 66.96
F8 -26.82 x 0.35
D12 -52.83 x -53.20
M12 65.92 x -53.86
O14 93.03 x -81.15

• Thanks 1