Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

once you get to island its near the little pond when you zoom in tons of ships there 

Esta es una locura, tienen que replantear esto de la  Fountain of Youth por que es ridículo, solo con un monton de gente y suerte puedes lograrlo, ¿estrategia? ¿proeza de fuerza? Nada de eso es un locura.

17 minutes ago, HimawariLove said:

Esta es una locura, tienen que replantear esto de la  Fountain of Youth por que es ridículo, solo con un monton de gente y suerte puedes lograrlo, ¿estrategia? ¿proeza de fuerza? Nada de eso es un locura.

agree with you, impossible mission & very bad game design

Edited by maryusss006

is this the fountain of youth or of death???? You need to die 1000 times to be young 1 time more... does it make sense for you????

4 minutes ago, maryusss006 said:

is this the fountain of youth or of death???? You need to die 1000 times to be young 1 time more... does it make sense for you????

No, Its for you to run past mobs of much higher levels and die, over and over until you lag dance past them.

People say it so laggy that the mobs don't react to you. Well, that's not true for me. They were on me like glue on every death run.

At last someone must have ran right before me pulling them so, I did make it past to the (O7) FOY. Clicked it one second before death. It can be done. I made it on about the 18th run.

Sorry for any boats I busted up in that parking jam 🙂

I go right into m12. Most people lure it all away.

I know I spend tons of time taking stuff away so people can get in. I lure stuff to the boats so they get stuck and cant get people. 

Since it stays for 5 hours I hang out.

If you ever need it remember to tag me (Kat) on discord for updates and information. 

😉 my role is "FOY Whisperer"

Edited by Asanna

Any info on where FoY is on NA PVE atm?

oh nvm, same on all servers

Edited by Rootrick

it should be moving in the next hour i think (lets say between 30m and 2hs =P). Going to c6 next

Itll be moving very soon, no point in going to O14. Just hang out at C6 ots in that weird moving time. Sometimes after a patch it messed with the times.

Edited by Asanna

yep,  sitting at the bottom of the stairs going into the cave, looking at the alter,  not seeing anything yet

at C6.....  I dont see you  😁

3 minutes ago, Yads said:

I\m at the corridor inside the cave, not seeing anything either

Just now, TyGeR_STD said:

The one that goes directly to the bridge way inside the cave. Me and my partner are here. After the first curve and set of stairs 

2 minutes ago, Yads said:

The one that goes directly to the bridge way inside the cave. Me and my partner are here. After the first curve and set of stairs 

gotcha,  im at the stairs that lead into the main room

It's got less than 30 minutes till despawn, I know the waiting sucks but this is the life of the FOY. Sometimes its exact, but other times its way off track. At least you guys are there, safe and ready!!

Woohoo to be 20 again!

Edited by Asanna