Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

Correct, it's in the wonky respawn delay timer, but might as well let people start their traveling, by the time they get there it'll be there

south-westish side of island, you'll see the "disc" or "ring" from the beach.  the cave is just behind that disc and a little to the right.  Run in, hang a had right, left at the dead-end and go over the "bridge", you'll see the blue aura coming up from the ground, just run passed the mobs

Hace 2h estaba en m12 segun la rotación debe estar en o7 pero pueda que aun esté en m12 se supone que cambia cada 4h de tiempo real 

Edited by HimawariLove

Esto es una mierda, me han matado 200 veces en cada localizacion, los bichos estan OP es muy dficil y no todo el mundo tiene tiempo para estar intentandolo 1000 veces ...que les den...se han pasado 3 pueblos

Es que no tiene sentido ponerlo tan dificil ... si lo que quieren los devs es que nos movamos a otras zonas esto esta bien ... pero cuando lleguen que no haya 4 elementales, 6 gorgonas, 10 lobos, etc. es una locura. ... vete a la mierda ... ahora me vaneais ... bye

Edited by Luc72

I think its in 07 now for few hours in all servers. we are on east island free port me and another making fire arrowes gearing up to leave this free port has lots sugar inland behind free port. hurry we leaving in 10 minutes max. we can help build ur ship quick were at M7 free port east island come come

okay which part of the island is the fountain on and which island? we will try to come clear some crap out near tunnel get the stuff to agro away from it then we gotta go one or 2 at a time in cave