Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

Should be moving to, if not already at M12.

Awaiting confirmation from any of my discord channels.

6 minutes ago, The Shenanigator said:

Do they all switch at the same time?

Same route on all servers, all same switch times.

8 minutes ago, Dragonchampion said:

So how long does it take to switch back to a specific square? WHat's the pattern, and how frequently does it switch?

to do a full cycle and return to a specific spot is 40 rl hours.
each time it spawns it stays for 5 hours.
it has a respawn delay that varies anywhere from 10 mins to 45 depending on the reports.
Fountain Of Youth follows this path: C6 > D12 > F8 > G3 > H6 > M12 > O7 > O14

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Asanna said:

The official discord is at the bottom of this page.

Where?

image.thumb.png.28f73f2a9e8c4ac707ffeb269daad98f.png

http://discord.gg/playATLAS incase anyone doesnt know where it is. i didnt see it on the main page or the steam page.

Edited by ViViper1

So I posted this already in the suggestions but I  believe it kind of goes unnoticed since there seems to be alot of suggestions lol But I for one would love this to be a thing..

Just wanted to give a suggestion in this regard. I think it would be cool to have the option to marry/impregnate women from other crews or even your own. I say this because the whole going and buying a baby thing just seems weird... lol And lets face it.. There are an overwhelming amount of men on these games playing as female toons.. So think of how cool it would be to raise your own replacement.. Hell maybe they could even get breeding stats from both parents...  If you think about it, it really would add a whole new layer of depth to the game gameplay and how you interact with other people in the game.. I just feel like a system such as this would be more fluid and something to actually get more involved with than say sailing for hours only to have to die for another hour running the gambit to the FOY.. "Not saying take out he foy but maybe the buying babies part could go away" Or say buying a baby.. The last part just seems wrong on soo many different lvls wouldn't imagine I should have to post the many reasons why it might feel immoral to some.. lol I also feel as though it would promote more alliances in PVP for the sake of breeding your bloodlines and insuring it keeps going forward..  But in any case I think marriage and breeding with others is a fantastic idea and should be looked into by you guys at the very least.. Of course I have a shit ton of ideas on what i'm suggesting but I just wanted to throw out the basic idea to you guys.. Here's hoping you read this and at least consider my idea.. I think it would be awesome to set my kid on wonder in my base and see him walk around sit or interact with everything in my base.. lol