Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

3 hours ago, Sirgonz said:

we did it in m12  died 20 times leading the bad guys away from the cave only to get in and find the entrance body blocked by 3 wolves and 2 cobras stuck in the miniscule little cave opening I had to duck to fit in...spent another 20 deaths trying to have them chase us out of the tunnel...then we were able to run in and hit e on the sparkles.... funniest part the cyclops were stuck on the rafts like we get stuck so all we did was swim under them

Until they spawn 16 angry whales in the shallows, staying underwater as long as possible is your friend doing these indeed!  I know some folks even climb to somewhere safe and watch the entrance for a suitable gap and then glide down, but have not tried that approach personally. 

53 minutes ago, Flashkey said:

Fountain of youth is at c6 EU PVE server. just came

Same location timing on all servers to date

4 minutes ago, Long Shanks said:

I hope its still at C6 just spent 2 hours sailing , nearly there

looks like it has moved , lack of players on C6 now 😪

Where did you leave from and did you have the wind against you all the time?

2 minutes ago, Long Shanks said:

left from L12  wind wasnt too bad

Seriously not worth sailing all that way Shanks - just pick a location you like and leave a Sloop there (like 60k other people do) and then port over when the rotation hits

5 minutes ago, Long Shanks said:

left from L12  wind wasnt too bad

Wow that's a long way. An alternative is to spawn at A6 freeport (or E4 or D8), gather mats for a sloop and sail just 2 grids. Personally, I take a sloop in position from a day before, pray it doesn't get destroyed and then fast bed travel as soon as I hear the FoY is there.

Edited by Fefu
What Kwiver said.
  • Like 1

I am going to be a responsible player and go back tonight and scuttle my boat, to get it out of the way!

El 2/1/2019 a las 5:33 PM, Donoke dijo:

PVE EU  C6 ACTIVE,    ESTA ACTIVA EN EL SERVER PVE DE  EUROPA EN C6  CORRAN  Y MUCHA SUERTE XD

PVE EU ???

PVE EU C6 ACTIVE, ESTA ACTIVA EN EL SERVIDOR PVE DE EUROPA EN C6 CORRAN Y MUCHA SUERTE XD

Just now, Alberigsh said:

PVE EU ???

Same location & timing on all servers to date

my sloop just got destroyed by some griefer , so park well in the harbour . im lucky I got it first time otherwise I wouldn't be able to respawn

• Like 1