Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

2 minutes ago, Döschl said:

how do you do this alone till the foy???

3 fireelemental on the way up.....

I just realized you dont do it alone. I got into the cave and there are 10-15 soldiers of the damned blocking the entrance to the bridge. Gonna need more people. 

ok.....than i have to quit this game, because i'm alone ....what a shame....damn aging system!

Edited by Döschl

3 minutes ago, Raghav314 said:

We ran past the soldiers .we got it

Yall on Hydra's den?

3 minutes ago, Döschl said:

ok.....than i have to quit this game, because i'm alone ....what a shame....damn aging system!

You on Hydra's Den? 

1 minute ago, Raghav314 said:

Just go on the right side avoid water

I do that everytime but i cant event get around the soldiers to get to the bridge. 

1 minute ago, jerniganp09 said:

I do that everytime but i cant event get around the soldiers to get to the bridge. 

I just ran past

Literally the entrance to the right is completely clogged. I cant jump, dodge or go around anything. I walk into a wall of bats in the air and snakes on the ground. 

There just needs to be a clock on the forums with a countdown timer on it's current location and showing what the next one will be. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Grampy said:

FOY is at M12 currently

Can someone confirm that it's true for all servers?

Its in o7 right meow, its fun, with 50 fire elementals, 2000 lions, and you won't even reacht the foothold of the cave because of that, enjoy! What a crapass piece of design, what are you supposed to do? Even in a big ass company nobody will take time to help you do this, its not building a brig/pvping or w/e

Delay that, I was there, walked through it, nothing happened? are you kidding me? 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, I hate foy's said:

Its in o7 right meow, its fun, with 50 fire elementals, 2000 lions, and you won't even reacht the foothold of the cave because of that, enjoy! What a crapass piece of design, what are you supposed to do? Even in a big ass company nobody will take time to help you do this, its not building a brig/pvping or w/e

Delay that, I was there, walked through it, nothing happened? are you kidding me? 

Gotta spam E on the glowing sparkles to get the buff, not walk through it sadly 😞

6 hours ago, I hate foy's said:

we did it in m12  died 20 times leading the bad guys away from the cave only to get in and find the entrance body blocked by 3 wolves and 2 cobras stuck in the miniscule little cave opening I had to duck to fit in...spent another 20 deaths trying to have them chase us out of the tunnel...then we were able to run in and hit e on the sparkles.... funniest part the cyclops were stuck on the rafts like we get stuck so all we did was swim under them

F8 >> G3 >> H6 >> M12 >> O7 >> O14 >> C6 >> D12 >> F8 

so may aswell head to O14 , do you know how long it lasts in each grid , hope this helps you cheers ,

Long Shanks , EU PVP

Edited by Long Shanks

46 minutes ago, Sirgonz said:

we did it in m12  died 20 times leading the bad guys away from the cave only to get in and find the entrance body blocked by 3 wolves and 2 cobras stuck in the miniscule little cave opening I had to duck to fit in...spent another 20 deaths trying to have them chase us out of the tunnel...then we were able to run in and hit e on the sparkles.... funniest part the cyclops were stuck on the rafts like we get stuck so all we did was swim under them

We must have been very lucky last night!  We went to M12, right after it popped there.  (Having tried H6 with disastrous results) We had one player who completed it earlier run interference for us, pulled cobras and bats out of the cave, and we ran in.  We died maybe 3-4 times trying to go too fast.  We didn't see any wolves or cyclops at all!  No elementals either.  I think maybe it becomes more difficult the longer it is in the zone, before moving on to another.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Thalassa said:

New location available ?

Probably on O7 now

Just now, corpse said:

We must have been very lucky last night!  We went to M12, right after it popped there.  (Having tried H6 with disastrous results) We had one player who completed it earlier run interference for us, pulled cobras and bats out of the cave, and we ran in.  We died maybe 3-4 times trying to go too fast.  We didn't see any wolves or cyclops at all!  No elementals either.  I think maybe it becomes more difficult the longer it is in the zone, before moving on to another.

There were lions actualllly which is worst than wolves :D. But when people keep rushin' inside, they are just dying because of those fire elementalls...