Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

I guess the only strategy is to be sitting in there before it spawns.  I've lost all faith in the devs, this is the exact same BS I dealt with when they first released FoY, just less people so less lag.  Still a tiny cave hole filled to the brim with high level predator spawns.  It doesn't matter how you go about it, you can't get in with it like this.  

I got to the middle of the first cave when the servers went down.  Even with just a single snake in the way it's impossible, 2 hits and you're dead.

Just now, Allana Banana said:

Can you teleport to a free port 

What do you mean?  I think you can always fast travel to the freeport, but how does that help?

1 hour ago, Dr. Peeper said:

Unless these are the same across the board, please post which server you are actually playing on.

as multiple ppl have stated multiple times in this thread, its the same across all 4 official clusters.

Edited by nobody971

4 minutes ago, Allana Banana said:

Woundering if I can teleport to Freeport so I can built sloop to sail to m12 from l12 so it do t take so lo g to get there

Yes you can, but again as it is right now don't bother.  The cave to get in is literally filled to the brim with high level predators, it's impassable and thus impossible.  And that's not including the giant horde of high level predators immediately outside of the cave, you can get past those every few tries but it won't matter, the cave might as well have concrete poured in it.

Best strategy is to probably be sitting it in already waiting for it to spawn, which I was doing earlier but since we have no way to know where it is I gave up.  Sorry I'm just really salty right now, these devs are clueless.

Edited by MaxWinning

Forget everything I wrote and go now.  Server just came up after the v18 patch and it's easy street.  Got it first try.

Probably won't last for long though, as soon as somebody runs in with wolves/snakes chasing them they will just clog it up again.

Edited by MaxWinning

1 minute ago, Allana Banana said:

Dam still at work

I would honestly suggest just trying to figure out the cycle and wait in there before it spawns, that's what I will try to do next time.  I got really lucky with that game update clearing most of the predators out.  I would pay money to watch the devs try to get the FoY.  lol

1 hour ago, MaxWinning said:

Yeah, it's not bad now. I had to  kite the animals over into the pool once but after that it was easy to run past the 2-3 left.

a

nice the patch deleted my Fountain waiting for an hour

How much can this game suck my D, 2 days ago it distroyed my ship 30 hr build in 30 seconds

Don't know cause the update set me back like more than an hour. Lossing all m,y progress. Incl ship  and bed