Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

foy spawned right now on M12 NA PVP (10 pm UTC) , i am young again 😎

Edited by J4mb1t0

stil on M12 EU PVE im 20 but i did not get buff... 

Edit: i did get buff but its not visible as "old" debuff was its just visible in invetory

Edited by histidin

Just got it 10 minutes ago in O7 10PM EST

Edited by Char

2 hours ago, Char said:

Just got it 10 minutes ago in O7 10PM EST

I'm parked on there northern side of the Vonwin Island in O7

Where abouts is the FoY?

11 minutes ago, Yok said:

Perfect game, but it's done just to raise money .. After 200 hours of gameplay, you get involved in completing the "The Fountain Of Youth" mission, I do not know the problem of the developers when creating this QUEST, I think they are crazy no notion and never played a game in life.

How do you do a mission where the only goal is to run like a retard all day in the direction of some failure of the high level NPC milaners and impossible to kill, allow you to enter the cave, where you have to divert more NPC inside the cave , this if they do not play in the passage and ti kill in 1 or 2 hit, and this everything to arrive in Light on top of a platform (that is not active at all instant of the day) press E and remove the debuff due to age of the character?

Seriously you did not do a mission where you would have to kill some crit drople some items, go somewhere and finish or something more interactive, instead of that RUSH?

Perfect game, but it's done just to raise money .. After 200 hours of gameplay, you get involved in completing the "The Fountain Of Youth" mission, I do not know the problem of the developers when creating this QUEST, I think they are crazy no notion and never played a game in life.

How do you do a mission where the only goal is to run like a retard all day in the direction of some failure of the high level NPC milaners and impossible to kill, allow you to enter the cave, where you have to divert more NPC inside the cave , this if they do not play in the passage and ti kill in 1 or 2 hit, and this everything to arrive in Light on top of a platform (that is not active at all instant of the day) press E and remove the debuff due to age of the character?

Seriously you did not do a mission where you would have to kill some crit drople some items, go somewhere and finish or something more interactive, instead of that RUSH?

fully agree. FOY is fully dumb, not funny at all, annoying, stupid, not interesting.... add more yourself

• Confused 1

Where the fountain now who knows? EU-PVE

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Daigari

it should be in c6 if you go by the timeline they have posted but it aint here

Edited by Pisswreck

Not in D12 too , either it already pass to F8 or still in O14 .

Edited by kampfer91
  • Like 1

well this is great a whole night wasted looking for this. may as well sail to d12 and leave ANOTHER server lagging sloop 

Hello guys !

I just had 90 years old and i would like to find my young age !

Does anyone know where the fountain is ?

I use this tracker - https://atlas.hgn.hu/grid/eu/pvp - to get an idea about the people presence on the different server.

I guess the fountain is on D12 but maybe it's a mistake

I'm waiting for your answers, thanks all

8 minutes ago, Cosword Kain said:

Hello guys !

I just had 90 years old and i would like to find my young age !

Does anyone know where the fountain is ?

I use this tracker - https://atlas.hgn.hu/grid/eu/pvp - to get an idea about the people presence on the different server.

I guess the fountain is on D12 but maybe it's a mistake

I'm waiting for your answers, thanks all

I have send a companymate to D12 now, should be there soon from E11. Going to give information as soon as I got it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MephistoPhelius said:

5 hours should be D12 now

Taking the given information to calculate it - about 3/3,5 hours until it moves again. Then it should be at D12