Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

It's really stupid cause theres clearly no legitimate way to do this.  Should just let you rejuve in a freeport until they get the system in properly]

I heard that it is O7 now

about 1 hour ago

Edited by ma7918

seems to be following same odl pattern, but much quicker, maybe 3 hour rotation?

How the hell are you supposed to get to it?  Without 40 people that is.  Whoever thought of this as "content" should be forced to do it themselves

Congrats to everybody that managed to get it in the first couple of days.  Theres now only 5 or 10 people in the zone, not enough for the zerg needed to reach the fountain

Edited by Archsenex
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Archsenex said:

How the hell are you supposed to get to it?  Without 40 people that is.  Whoever thought of this as "content" should be forced to do it themselves

Congrats to everybody that managed to get it in the first couple of days.  Theres now only 5 or 10 people in the zone, not enough for the zerg needed to reach the fountain

Ye its pretty rough - I just now managed to do it on O7 on EU PVP. It took me like 20 tries to make it. Try go on youtube and watch Atlas O7 Powerstone it shows a really nice path. Also another thing i found out if you zig zag the fire elementals have a harder time hitting you.

Good luck. Also when you get the the fountain of youth you need to press E on the glowing blue stuff. I died right after i did it so be quick!

1 hour ago, Archsenex said:

Stay under the water untill you get to the shore. Staying underwater (deep, hugging ocean floor) seems to reduce fire elemental aggro, once you get to the statue on the shore, right hand side, just leg it, there’s a dip north of the statue which goes under a huge chunk of rock. 

Once you’ve got that far, just keep running up the hill a bit, on the left you’ll see a big cliff which at the bottom is the cave to the FOY. Took me like 5 attempts. Was actually easy once you pass the beach. 

EDIT::: the FOY is on the west side of the island in O7. 

Hug the west side of the island untill you get to the middle, you’ll see a crap tonne of boats. Then follow my instructions above. 

Edited by Dappypally

We got it.  You HAVE to use the fire elementals to kill the gorgons and lions.   Since those things stop you it's an instant over.  You can make it... if those are suppressed by the elementals 

There's only 7 peeps on O7 i don't think that it is up anymore. Anything on O14 ? i don't know the patern cycle and how many hours it last.

This is without a doubt the most rubbish system ever implemented for a "re spawn" in a game.. Server is lagging like crazy, fire elements 1 shots you, lions are running around killing everything that even moves.. It takes out all enjoyment of an otherwise enjoyable game.. Dev, this is not what we want.. find another way

• Like 5

Anyone with eyes on the FoY's new locations for NA PvP? 

Edited by XGC_REPO
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lappel said:

This is without a doubt the most rubbish system ever implemented for a "re spawn" in a game.. Server is lagging like crazy, fire elements 1 shots you, lions are running around killing everything that even moves.. It takes out all enjoyment of an otherwise enjoyable game.. Dev, this is not what we want.. find another way

Very much so.

And "its early access" is an excuse for why the quest involves buying fountain water off an npc for 1k gold.  Don't put a mandatory element into the game long before it's ready.