Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

This is the dumbest feature i think i've encountered in a game.  This ruins the experience.

Edit:  Is anyone just deleting their character and starting over?

Edited by Tobekan

M12

I am young again for the second time. In M12 it continues

1 hour ago, Crow Asenson said:

¿Alguien sabe dónde está la fuente de la juventud para el PVE de la UE?

M12

Today (i was 88) i was sailing near to the zone, so, i want to try what about this.

Arrived to the island (should be more ships parked than cars in a Superbowl parking 🤣 ) the first 2 attemps, killed by a snake and a lion just after jump from my ship. Ok, other 10 attemps and killed far from the entrance (again snakes, lions and wolves). Other 10 attemps to reach the entrance (i was so close) and killed by wolves and lions, YES, like 10 fire elementals shooting to other playes and me, and 2 stone elementals and a lot of ghosts and they didn't kill me, but wolves and lions did 😩 

Finally, i reach the cave, but just in the entrance, a ghost block me and i was killed by...YES, another f_cking wolf that was following me.

Second time that i reach the cave, go through the cave without a problem and finally i'm young again :classic_biggrin: , sorry that i didn't get the bonus, but it's ok, in 1 month i will be back or don't...

P.S: This is a trash mechanic, is the more annoying thing that i did in any other game.

Wanted to say thanks to Pindrought for the vid - got it at M12 on 2nd try 🙂 That's after multiple attempts at other locations so I'm young again and can hope that this is somewhat changed for future .

14 minutes ago, smokedog77 said:

It was in M12 (power Stone island) on EU PVP I've just done it up there

just went to the alter on m12 eu pvp. its not there anymore. spent 1h to get to it. and its not there. retarded "quest". cant even get to it on some islands due to high number of NPC animals. so retarded by devs ! I literally spent last 2 nights trying to get the debuff. just gonna give up this shit ! and not play anymore. 

Edited by manpowre

49 minutes ago, manpowre said:

just went to the alter on m12 eu pvp. its not there anymore. spent 1h to get to it. and its not there. retarded "quest". cant even get to it on some islands due to high number of NPC animals. so retarded by devs ! I literally spent last 2 nights trying to get the debuff. just gonna give up this shit ! and not play anymore. 

It was on the west side of the island, you should have seen a shit load of ships, wrecks and the cyclopes there.if it has moved it must have done just after 02:00 UK time