Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

I might be a sicko, but I actually enjoyed this challenge... setting out on a boat for a mission=fun, engaging with fellow players to determine FOY pattern=fun, dodging the SoTD to get to a new island=challenging & fun, running naked through a cave while people around you are falling victim to mobs=challenging & fun, reaching the FOY to improve your stats and to look young again=rewarding.

Can someone give location of the fountain in H6. thanks befor hand

the red cross is the exact position of the fountain in H6. You must anchor your boat on the east beach, you cannot make mistake there are plenty of boats around the beach 🙂

2 minutes ago, darkmeadow said:

do we any information about the second fountain? anybody know the offset between them?

I say it again. as long as the Client version is 15.1 there is no seccond fountain.

- Added an additional Fountain of Youth on a different Golden Ruins server, so 2 are active tonight. The additional Fountain of Youth will not be visible until the client side update releases later tonight.

this update never released or did i miss something? Someone correct me.

Any one got the location on EU PvP Server? I see a lot of H6 but is that for both NA/EU? 

I finally did it. I'm young, strong and sexy again 💪 Worst part? I'm young, strong and sexy but only in game 🙄 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MacLobuzz said:

I finally did it. I'm young, strong and sexy again 💪 Worst part? I'm young, strong and sexy but only in game 🙄 

xD 

---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (simplificado)Chino (tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioShonaSindhiSomalíSotho meridionalSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol

And what will happen to those who already drank from the source and after a while we were old again ?????

just wanted to say THANKS for the most stupid, annoying, assinine game mechanic ever invented.,.. gogogo Fountain of bullshit

1 minute ago, Demondim said:

Solo quería decir GRACIAS por la mecánica de juego más estúpida, molesta y ingeniosa jamás inventada., .. gogogo Fuente de mierda

The best thing is when after a while you become old again by the face after having spent hours trying to be young again and not die of old age.

For those that need it, the rotation tracker has been made for NA-PVE
Rotates every 5-ish hours I believe. So once you know where it's at/been you can check to see where it's going next.
*It does not list current locations, though if you're in the ATLAS discord, then most times the people in your general chat for your server choice should have an update on it.

https://atlasgame.info/

2 minutes ago, Asanna said:

Para aquellos que lo necesitan, el seguidor de rotación se ha hecho para NA-PVE
Rotates cada 5 horas, creo. Así que una vez que sepa dónde está / ha estado, puede verificar a dónde se dirige.
* No muestra las ubicaciones actuales, aunque si estás en la discordia de ATLAS, la mayoría de las veces las personas en tu chat general para tu elección de servidor deberían tener una actualización.

https://atlasgame.info/

What is the discord of ??

2 minutes ago, Frank986 said:

What is the discord of ??

The official ATLAS discord, there's a connection link at the bottom of the website to join. It'll ask you to choose a region you play in, and then you gain access to those channels.

This is nothing more then a caveboss from ARK.

Where's the mating and breeding between companymembers as promised?

One of the reasons why i bought the game. Not to do some caveboss in search of water.

This is absurd. Utterly absurd.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr