Dragonhawk828

Fountain of Youth Location(s) & Issues

3 hours ago, JanuzDarkwater said:

When you are offline (sleeping character) do you age as well or the process stops and you only age while playing?

I'm pretty sure you're also getting older while being offline.

Just got my on G3.

But when I arrived I wonder. When DEVS came up with this aging ideas and fountan of youth, how did they see it? Did they see this picture of hundreds abandoned ramshackes covered whole shore and then naked 90years old people runs to a cave trying to avoid as many enemies they can?

KtXPQaF.jpg

Edited by George Catcher

6 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

Just got my on G3.

But when I arrived I wonder. When DEVS came up with this aging ideas and fountan of youth, how did they see it? Did they see this picture of hundreds abandoned ramshackes covered whole shore and then naked 90years old people runs to a cave trying to avoid as many enemies they can?

KtXPQaF.jpg

Waiting at the D12 yesterday was actually quite profitable with all kinds of boats sunk 🙂 Ended up with many BPs, plate armor sets, pistols, couple of K gold and a lot of resources. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

Just got my on G3.

I bet that was not intended, but since it is EA they hopefully will look in to this again and redesign this or kick it.

• Like 2

all true nonsense, animals lvl 50 110 that kill you with looking at you, 100 people running like chickens without a head ...... totally absurd, they are already changing it because it is crazy.

puta locura todo,  absurdo, gente en pelotas corriendo con un lag que cuando te enteras ya te mato algun animal solo con mirarte. ATLAS  dejar de hacer tanta gilipollez,,,un animal lvl 1 te revienta.. pues 100no lo mmatas  ni a cañonazos,,,  y hablo en pve,  el pvp  no quiero ni enterarme  uffff

• Like 1

I completed the FOY  but I have logged in today and don't have the Rejuvenation buff, however I am still 25...

It's been reported that it's a client side bug where your old again.  Jat recommended to re-log and see if back and maybe even re-log twice if needed LUL

Edited by Gfnjr

1 minute ago, Lukas1987 said:

So is it still worth sailing to G3,im kinda far away?

Some say it's the best way to do it just to leave your stuff into base. Die and respawn in home region which is close to FoY (for G3 is I3 western island) get there a stone pick, axe and spear. Buy ramshacke put bed in there and go for a youth. When you done - just sink your sloop and respawn at your base. So no need to cross half atlas for that.

9 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

Some say it's the best way to do it just to leave your stuff into base. Die and respawn in home region which is close to FoY (for G3 is I3 western island) get there a stone pick, axe and spear. Buy ramshacke put bed in there and go for a youth. When you done - just sink your sloop and respawn at your base. So no need to cross half atlas for that.

The thing is i see people have troubles with losing their characters when trying to change regions.

Edit: Knowing my luck i'll be one of those losing the char lols

Edited by Lukas1987

IF ONLY, took us 3 hours yesterday to reach the center of the grid in o14 cause of the massive lag spike (and sometimes the sails where off for some reason) i got rolled back to the ship 2 times after swimming to the island and at the third time i missed it for some minutes... but now they are 2 on at the same time right?

55 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

is there any other reasonable way to do it? xD 

I'd swear that there's someone with a gallon of Ky, choking their chicken like the world is ending tomorrow, watching people trying to get to the fountain

Edited by DeadMeat

23 minutes ago, DeadMeat said:

Yes...laggy and of course the ugly arse mob horde

EU-PVE is NO. There is not G3

EU PVE:  Where is Fountain of Youth  now?   G3 it's fade away.

Edited by Bedu